Taehyung

Luke POV

"Well look who finally showed up. Is it Izumi or Pierce?"

Min Kyung Lee scoffs and I can instantly see why Pierce liked her so much. She shakes her head and invites us in and closes the door behind us. Pierce has a blank look on his face showing no emotion.

"Min?"

We look at her. She looked identical to the pictures.

"Ah, so you want to know why I'm here huh? Well, that's your fault, Pierce Grayson. My life has been ruined and it's all your fault." she says and he stays quiet.

This wasn't my fight, I was only backup in case things got crazy. I look around the plain living room. Trying to find clues as to what could have happened these past two years to this poor girl. Pierce listens to her every word as she tells us what happened.

"My father, Mr. Kasuma, wanted me to come back to Korea after getting my transition surgery in Bridgeport, but I refused because I met you. So my father, being the logical person he is, stalked me and found you. The assassination happened and you were killed in my arms. I didn't realize it was a nerve agent that affected both of us until later," She says.

There was a strange tension in the room that I couldn't describe as Pierce and Min Kyung locked eyes.

"My father then burst into the apartment and took me back to Korea, but it was too late." She continues and looks down at her hands. One thing I noticed was there were no pictures in the house. Pierce has this look of fear in his eyes.

"Father planned on marrying me off to a Korean business partner to form a business alliance as soon as I arrived in Korea. But I was pregnant with your son." Min Kyung explodes. 

When I look at Pierce's face as she said this, I saw our father's instead.

"I wanted an abortion, but to punish me he put me here as the whore of the family. A disgrace!" She says with so much spite and hatred that her words were like daggers directed at Pierce. But he stands up in one smooth movement.

"Where's my son?"

Were the first words he says to her and she laughs, "Ah so now you care? Maybe you have changed." She stands and goes into the other room.

Pierce refuses to look at me, holding his rigid position in the center of the room.

Min Kyung Lee comes out with one arm holding the wrist of a small toddler boy in dirty clothes and shoves him so hard he almost hits the coffee table. I quickly use my powers to push him sideways and soften his fall.

But the baby isn't startled in the slightest. 

Almost as if he's been treated this way his whole life.

"Well, here he is, the waste of two years of my life. Take your fucking son. I never want to see you or the bastard child again!" She screams and Pierce raises his hand but I grab it. He lowers it slowly.

"Give me parental rights," he says and she pulls the small chip from her pocket.

"It's all yours." She tosses it and he catches it in one hand.

The boy sits on his knees and looks at me with beautiful gray eyes that I recognized as our own. I get down on one knee and he crawls to me, trying not to anger his mother further. Once he's a safe distance from her, he runs into my arms. I hold the poor little boy close. His hair was dirty and he was caked in grime from the farm. As sooI pick him up as I stand and he hides in my shoulder.

"Fine, I will take him. But you will never be allowed back into his life. Trust me, he's better off without you anyway."

Pierce says as a final word and we take our leave.