Epilogue

One year later

My Love,

Our year and a half together have contained some of the best moments of my life and I cherish every second I spend with you. Please know that I shall never forget about you and I will be back. Never for a second doubt this. But in saying this, there is a pang of guilt I owe to you that fills my heart with indescribable grief. I have lied. I will not sugar coat this. Whether or not you can ever forgive me is on your part and I will understand whichever way you choose. However, it is time for the truth to be told. From this point on there will be no lies. I swear this to you.

My name is Luke Thomas Grayson. I am the sixth son of Richard and Tatianna Grayson and the Co-CEO of Grayson Enterprises, which I share with my eight siblings.

I am a sniper for the undercover vigilante group called Next Generation: Hunter Division and I was born with the unique ability of telekinesis.

I am in Korea undercover as a security guard to keep an eye on my older brother Pierce Grayson, but you will know him as Izumi. We are here because Pierce's girlfriend was kidnapped and brought here.

I am leaving you because we found her and are due to return home

Now knowing the truth I can only hope and pray you don't think of me differently and that you forgive me.

But I do love you Nolae Seung. This was never a hoax and the moments we shared were true. When I come back I hope to marry you so we can spend the rest of our years together in happiness. I promise I will take care of you and you will never go back to working on the farm.

See you soon my love,

-Luke Thomas Grayson

I gently touch his beautiful handwriting in the gorgeous language of Alohowa as I read it.

I head cried over this letter so many times that the thick paper was covered in tear stains. I carefully place in the drawer and look in the mirror.

"Seung-Hyung! It's almost time! Let's go!"

Jin Woo calls as he pokes his head into my dorm room. I laugh as I get up and adjust his crooked cap. I reach up and fix my own cap. His boyfriend comes up from behind with his black gown tossed on. Kwan and Haneul join the crowd forming at my door.

"Aww, you're so cute Chisana, It's almost as if the gown is eating you since you're so tiny," Haneul says and I punch his shoulder.

"Aish, Gapsida! Let's get out of here, you guys are making me feel claustrophobic." I shove past them and we all walk down the hall of the college toward the outdoor amphitheater, where our graduation ceremony was to be held.

We line up by alphabetical order and I look back and see Jin Woo give me a little fighting sign as the person before me is called.

I look down at my ring. The diamond music note sparkles as the sunlight hits it and I look into the crowd of proud family members. None of them mine.

I search for his face, but he's nowhere in sight and again I'm left disappointed.

I sigh as my name Nolae, Seung is called and I walk across the stage to grab my diploma with my friends cheering. I smile at my friends as I come off the stage but for some reason, they were all tearing up. I walk up to them hesitatingly.

Even though this was a happy event, they weren't the type to get emotional. Hanuel steps forward and points behind them to a stone pillar at the top of the amphitheater.

A man looks down at me in a crisp white navy uniform holding a small bouquet of pink flowers.

His black hair was clean-cut but I can recognize those beautiful gray eyes anywhere.

I blink for a few seconds thinking maybe I'm going crazy but he smiles and waves.

Forgetting the ceremony I pick up the bottom of my gown and run to him.