아침 7시에 (4)

7 AM

Seung POV

"Seung! Let's go."

I snap out of my daydreams and back to reality as Kwan waves his hand in front of my eyes.

"Did you hear any of that meeting or were you too busy zoning out?" Dae asks me and stands next to Kwan with his arms crossed. I refuse to look him in the eyes and look up at the ceiling.

"I don't know what you're talking about! Hey, look there's Sakura on the ceiling? How odd."

Dae grabs my shoulders and shakes me.

"Seung! Earth to Seung!" He yells in my face and I playfully shove him off.

"Okay, okay! I'm back. What are we doing again?" I ask as I scratch the back of my head.

Dae starts to explain but Izumi passes by I watch him walk past me.

His glide to the door was so smooth and graceful. Watching him was like watching a song and that song just keeps on repeating in my head.

"Did you get that?"

Dae asks and I shake my head again. Frustrated he tugs my arm and drags me out of the house with the rest of the boys.

"Umm...I didn't sign up for this!" I groan when I see the giant zip-lining obstacle course set in front of me.

"No, but you did sign up to be challenged. Your challenge is to get through the hardest zip-lining course as a team. But by the end, you need to have a team name. Otherwise, Ms. Sue and I will pick one for you." Mr. Kasuma explains and we all look at each other.

Usually, the agency churns out terrible names and who knows what we would be stuck with. Izumi stands up straight and surveys the course in front of us.

"Ah, guys it doesn't look that bad. We got this," he says but Mr. Kasuma shakes his head.

"This is a beginner course. Follow the trail and look for the black signs with a diamond on them."

Mr.Kasuma points out and we follow the trail with our eyes and trace it until it goes deep into the forest.

"I was thinking the terrible 5. pretty good name, huh?" Mr. Kasuma says with outstretched arms with an okay sign in one hand and five outstretched fingers on the other.

We all shake our heads and groan.

Then start trekking down the path and through the woods.