되돌릴 수 없다. (8)

[Seung Pov]

I go flying forward and tumble into Izumi's back.

He yelps as I accidentally shove him into the tree and we fall onto the floor of the platform together.

"Seung!"

Dae rushes to my side and tries to help me up. I was laying on poor Izumi's back, who landed face-first into the platform. I scramble off of him and he groans.

I look back to see that the momentum had pushed me forward and onto the platform but Luke was left further back on the zip line swing.

He laughs and jumps up, grabbing the zipline he was harnessed to with his gloved hands and using all his upper body strength to scoot towards the platform.

"It's alright, I got this. How's Izumi doing?" Luke asks as he continues scooting down the zip line.

I look back at Izumi. He was sitting up but it looked like he bit his lip when I shoved him into the tree and his lip was bleeding.

"Are you part Korean and part monkey?" Kwan asks Luke as he hits the platform.

Luke shakes his head. "Actually I'm not Korean at all, but part monkey is a possibility," Luke says and fixes his tie.

After adjusting himself he walks over to me, stepping over Izumi.

"Are you okay Seung? I'm sorry for pushing you without telling you. I didn't think we would both make it if we jumped at the same time. I know you must have been terrified."

Luke says to me, concerned for my wellbeing over the guy who was bleeding on the floor.

"I felt safe as long as I was...I mean wasn't alone you know."

I say nervously and rub my arm anxiously. I was going to say as long as I was with you, but that's a pretty weird thing to say to a guy.

"He's fine! I'm the one who's not okay!"

Izumi yells at Luke and we laugh. Kwan comes over and helps him up.

"So you came."

Kwan says and Izumi wipes his lip with his thumb. He looks back at the swing.

"No turning back now huh?"

Izumi says and Dae leaps up. "Alright! We made it! Now onto the next course!" He yells, unable to contain his excitement. I look over and the next course was a set of ten trapezes you had to swing across, hopping from one to the next, in order to get to the other side. I start to tremble with fear again and Luke puts a hand on my shoulder. The shaking stops.

"Wait."

Hanuel lifts up his pointer finger to quiet us and we stare at him.

"That's it,"

He says as he adjust his black framed glasses.

"That's what?" Dae questions while strapping his harness into the next course. Izumi raises and eyebrow.

"No turning back. That's what we can be called."

Haneul suggests and we all look at each other.

"I can roll with that. We can be like NTB in English right?" Kwan gives a thumbs up in approval but we all look at our leader Izumi.

He pushes off of the tree and stands up straight, eyeing each and every one of us.

"NTB. No Turning Back. Looks like we found our name boys."