명성 [19]

Fame

Dae POV

We enter the venue for Factory 39's exclusive meet and greet and small outdoor concert.

Walking up to the building to the start of the red carpet, there were thousands of fans screaming the names of the boy bands already walking.

"It's our first red carpet. These people probably don't even know our names." Haneul sighs and I punch him.

"Hey don't be such a downer. There has to be at least a few people who know who we are." I try to cheer him up.

We wait our turn after Big Town Boys in our tuxedos with ties to match our colors. I go over and adjust Haneul's purple tie.

Our suit jackets also had sequined swirls in our colors. Izumi's is blue, Seung's is pink, Kwan's is green, Jin Woo's is orange, and I have red swirls going up the sleeves.

Luke comes up to us in a plain black tux with Ms. Sue on his arm in a white dress.

"Ah, congratulations on your success boys, enjoy this moment and we'll see you upstairs." Ms. Sue says and drops Luke's arm to go through a back entrance.

"Are you following us up the red carpet?" Seung asks while carefully adjusting Luke's crooked black tie.

"Yeah, gotta keep your crazy fans under control." He says in his deep husky voice and Seung smiles at him. Seung lets him go but they continue looking at each other. The love these two have for each other is almost tangible.

I look over at Jin Woo and see him looking down at the ground, clearly hurt by seeing Luke and Seung so close.

"Alright, lover boys it's almost time for us to go out," Izumi says and pulls Seung with us onto the red carpet with Luke trailing behind us.

We stand at the start of the red carpet and watch Big Town Boys walk to the next picture area with their fans cheering.

Izumi takes the lead and as soon as we step foot on the red carpet the crowd erupts with screams ten times louder than BTB had.

"Woah."

Haneul and Kwan say in unison as we continue walking and smiling at the crowd. Seung blows a kiss and all the women and teenage girls scream, some even faint. We make it to the first spot and the cameras start to flash as they take pictures of us.

Reporters start asking us questions left and right in all sorts of languages I didn't understand.

Izumi starts to speak for the group and says "Thank you all for your support. We wouldn't be here without the support of our fans and we hope to reach their highest expectations." In Korean first, then he goes off into other languages with perfect accents on each one.

The crowd quiets as he speaks in shock.

When he's done he gives a charming smile that takes everyone's breath away and comes back to us.

They take one last picture and we move on.

"What was that?" Seung asks Izumi and he smiles at us.

"Just something I studied before this event so we would gain international fans." He says and we all look at each other surprised. why didn't we think the same?

"We'll have to try that next time." Jin Woo says and Kwan agrees with him. The two had grown close since they now shared the role of being the rappers in the group.

Seung looks back at Luke.

"Do you speak any other languages?" He asks and Luke smirks.

"Por supuesto mi amor. Hablo suficientes idiomas para gobernar el mundo."