유리 (13)

Glass

[Dae POV]

"Aww! Seung!"

I squeal as I grab him by the shoulders and shake him.

All of us were matching in blue varsity jackets with NTB in small letters on the pocket. We were on the set as background dancers for the group OPG music video for their song glass.

"Dae!" Izumi yells and I stand up straight and face our leader.

"Leave Chisana alone. We have fans now so everyone is watching our every move. People are going to think you two are gay." Izumi says and the makeup department finishes his face.

"Aish, you worry too much about what other people think."

I talk back but pull away from Seung. Haneul comes over to us after finishing his makeup as well and I squeal over him too.

"AWWE! Hanny-Hyung you look so sexy with your varsity jacket and glasses!" I can't help but shout and Haneul claps his hand over my mouth before I can say more.

"Dae! shut up please, you're embarrassing me!" He says and I nod my head. Izumi checks him out.

"Ah, so Teoteul has some good looks to him after all. Like a nerdy sexy chic." Izumi says and Haneul rolls his eyes.

"Hey! What about me?!" I ask and they both look me over. Then Izumi whispers something to Haneuland he burst out laughing.

"What?" I ask Han but he was too busy laughing to even notice me.

"I said you don't look cool enough to hang out with us," Izumi says but I feel like there's more. "Guys, we're going to be on soon," Kwan says as he swings around the corner.

"Ya! But Seung isn't cool either!"

I say in my defense and Seung crosses his arms taking offense.

"No, but his cuteness makes up for it, unlike you," Izumi says and my mouth drops.

"Are you saying I'm not cute!"

I was about to square up but our manager walks in followed by five girls.

The girls stand in a line and bow to us.

"Ah, boys, these are your girlfriends for the day." He says and we all look at each other than at the girls.

They do the same and start introducing themselves to the person they were assigned to.

"Ah, you must be Dae!" One says and I shake her hand smiling. "That's me," I confirm and she smiles at me.

"I'm a huge fan! I saw the live broadcast with my friends here and you were so impressive. I can't wait to buy your debut single!" She says and I laugh. "Wow, you're the first fan I've met in person," I tell her and she squeals. "Well then, you must give me your autograph later! I'm Penny by the way." She finally says her name and I feel a little awkward since she already knows mine. She flips her long black hair behind her shoulders.

Then gets close to my ear, "I think you're the cutest." She whispers

"I wish girls could be Kpop Idols, I feel like I would be mega-famous, hey maybe you and I can go out sometime, even though I really want to marry Te from Big Town Boys... "

She continues to talk but I lose her in the fangirling when he started to talk about other idols.

I think of my own situation. I was basically a crossdresser in disguise. Would it matter that I was a girl once I become a world-renowned star?