Family Reunion

~Luke POV~

TaeTae runs up and down the aisle of the private jet as we fly back to Bridgeport.

He's wearing his little red converse, dark jeans, and a cute navy collared dress shirt with white polka dots and a red bow tie. Pierce catches him with one arm and lifts him into his lap.

"Come on Tae, we're going to land soon so you need to sit down okay," Pierce tells him and Taehyung nods.

"Yes, papa." He says in Alohowa and crawls over to the seat next to Pierce. He quietly snuggles his puppy as Pierce buckles his seatbelt. Dad and I look at each other and laugh. Pierce stares down both of us.

 "What?" Papa shakes his head. "I just never pictured you as a dad is all." I laugh.

Papa looks down at his phone. "Ah, the entire family is apparently waiting at the airport for our arrival," he announces and Pierce rolls his eyes. "Let me guess, Peter?" He says.

"It wasn't all Peter. We've all missed you two a lot."

Our abnormally large family awaited us at the airport with reporters being held at bay by a security team. Pierce and Taehyung walk behind papa and I in matching sunglasses with the same confidence. Pierce holds little TaeTae's hand tight.

"They're definitely father and son," Papa whispers in my ear and I giggle.

When we get through customs I run to my brother Enrique and he hugs me back.

"Ah! Welcome home Lucky!" He shouts at the top of his lungs and we look at each other.

"It feels good to be back Ki-Ke." I say as he pats me on the back. Mama steals me next and hugs me. I missed her too.

"Ah, you're so grown." She says.

"Hey, I missed you too." papa jokes and mama pushes him away, looking at Pierce and Taehyung.

"He's adorable!" She squeals as she takes her grandson's up in her arms and holds him up, quickly surrounded by the rest of the family. Peter gives his twin a small side hug.

"Hopefully he doesn't grow up to be as much of a jerk as you were. Don't imprint on him too much," He tells Pierce, who shoves him away.

Joseph laughs and says hi to me. "The car arrived yesterday. There's a small suspicious scratch on the bumper though." He gives me a look.

I remember that scratch.

It's from that one time I let Seung drive the car. The thought instantly brings down my happy mood.

"Hey, where is the little guy?" He asks and I shrug.

"I had to leave him behind..."