작업 [20]

WORK

Seung POV

"Follow me,"

Luke says to Kwan. Kwan holds the holo screen steady as Luke pulls out a smaller gun from his waistband.

"How many guns have you been hiding!?" I ask, concerned that I had never seen them before.

"Don't worry about it."

He huffs as looks at the holo-screen, aims, and shoots within three seconds.

One out of the four cameras goes out.

Luke switches the gun to his other hand and aims in the opposite direction.

He shoots again and another camera goes out.

"Luke, these camera's can fit in the palm of my hand, how the hell are you getting them in one shot?" I ask. He looks at me and smirks, "Uh, Security guard training," he winks and a chill runs down my spine.

Why do I feel like he's lying?

We walk upstairs and Luke shoots down another camera at the end of the hallway before I could even blink.

The gunshot sends a shock through my ears. "Hey, a little warning would be nice," Kwan complains. "Oh sorry about that," Luke says as we go into the boys' room.

Luke takes aim.

"Wait!"

Kwan yells and rushes to pick up the tiny camera. Luke holsters his gun and I look at Kwan. "What's up?" I ask and he looks at us. "There's only one thing to do about this." He says with a sinister tone, Luke crosses his arms.

"We make a rapping diss track as our revenge. Let me work out some lyrics and we can perform it on the live stream that they set up. It's the perfect set up really." Kwan explains to us and takes the camera downstairs to show the rest of the guys.

Luke goes to follow but I pull him back, taking him by surprise and kissing him. Hard.

"Woah, where did that come from?" He asks with his hands on my hips, pulling me close.

"I don't know, something about seeing you so protective is really..." I kiss him again and he laughs.

"I love you." He mumbles in between my kisses.

"I love you too."

I pull away as I hear the others coming up the stairs.

***

"Seung! I never knew you could rap like that!"

Jin Woo says excitedly as I spit the lyrics. Dae, Han, Izumi and I weren't use to rapping but we were able to get through it.

"I didn't know I could rap either," I say as I shyly pull back. Compliments about my stupid high pitched voice always made me uncomfortable.

Kwan sets up the camera and we watch the feed explode as it locks on to our faces. Millions of views come onto the live feed, spamming the chat with so many questions that they were flooding the screen.

"Hello!"

I wave to the camera and the chat fills with people talking about how cute I am and how much they want me to be their boyfriend. I look up at Luke who was sitting on the kitchen counter drinking tea with his legs crisscrossed and reading something on his tablet.

All six of us were squished together on the couch. Dae sat on Haneul's lap, giving us a little bit more space.

"Alright, So as you guys know. About a week ago, someone came into our house, trashed it, and planted cameras. They know who they are and I'm sure they're watching this feed as we speak." Izumi starts and Jin Woo gives us a thumbs up to let us know the mic is now set up.