Brother

~Luke POV~

Seung lays in bed next to me for our final night together. His peaceful sleep made reminded me of an innocent angel as I bring the comforter up to cover his bare chest and slowly creep out of the bed.

Putting on a pair of jeans and a comfortable black sweater for the journey ahead, I pick up my backpack, which I had already packed the night before, and silently walk to my desk. I hold the letter and close my eyes, kissing the wax Grayson seal gently and saying a small prayer that he would be able to read it in time.

I place the envelope on the nightstand next to him and take one final look at my beautiful Seung. I wanted to wake him and say goodbye but that would be far too cruel.

"I love you," I whisper.

I know I had said it a lot last night but I felt like I could never say it enough. I wanted nothing more than to kiss him one final time, but it would have to wait until I returned.

I pull my hood over my head and adjust my sunglasses before walking out the door.

"If she was able to come to the concert, she isn't being held, hostage." Izumi theories to himself as we sit on the train.

It was five in the morning and the sun was just coming up. I lean my head against the window and look down at my left hand, playing with my ring. I missed Seung already.

"So then why hasn't she come to see you sooner?" I add just to make him happy when on the inside I felt a depression seeping in. My brother was about to be reunited with his lover while I was just torn away from mine for who knows how long. Pierce picks up on this.

"Luke, you'll see him again. It's not the end of the world." he tries to console me but I shrug him off. I don't need to be consoled. Only my sweetheart can do that.

"I told him everything in a letter. I couldn't say it to his face." I admit and Pierce softens up.

"At least he knows." He says and I shake my head.

"I wrote it in Alohowa," I add and he raises an eyebrow.

"Let me guess, you also did it in the Calligraphy papa taught you," he crosses his arms as I nod.

"So you're telling me you wrote Seung a letter, telling him the truth, in a different language and on top of that a different handwriting style? Did you not want him to read the letter!" He whisper shouts at me.

"Hey, Seung is a smart guy and I know him well. He'll research nonstop until he can read that letter." I tell him in my defense.

He shakes his head and we stay quiet for a few minutes. I continue playing with my ring.

"I heard you're going to have to add two names to the book." He says and I look at him. "Ah, it's exciting to have my first niece and another little nephew. Joseph and Peter and really smart so I'm sure their kids will follow in their footsteps." I tell him. I couldn't wait to meet the little guys who were due to arrive next month or so.

"I know, what did you do about the Mustang?" He asks and I look at him.

 "I shipped it back to Bridgeport yesterday and Joseph is going to pick it up when it reaches the shore," I tell him and he nods. That car was a gift from Joseph and he would kill me if anything happened to it. Then again, that car is my baby with the amount of work I've put into it. With Joseph's help it's become the Beast of Next Generation.

"Do you want kids Luke?" Pierce asks and I was a little shocked. I scratch my arm a little. "Ah, I've never really given much thought about it before," I admit and continue looking out the window. "I've never really seen myself as a family guy but I enjoy having a twin and eight siblings. I definitely wouldn't go crazy like mama and papa, but if Seung wants one or two I guess I wouldn't mind." I say and look at Izumi.

"What about you, Mr. Terrified of commitment but flying across the world to find the love of my life?" I say sarcastically. He scoffs and sticks out his middle finger at me.

"It was two countries dumbass, not halfway across the world." he flicks my forehead. I retaliate with a small burn, "It's good to know you didn't leave the inner asshole inside of Izumi. I kind of miss Izumi though, he was much nicer, bring him back please." I say sarcastically and he rolls his eyes.

"You know our family will never let you live this down. I'm sure for independence day, Jonathan and Peter will blast NTB just for you." I snicker and he punches my shoulder.

"If they do, it will be the death of me." he groans and we both laugh.