THE CLUB III

A/N: ATTEMPTED RAPE WARNING! Please don't forget to vote and comment!

eighteen. | THE CLUB III

"WHAT THE FUCK!" The rather large owner of the club bellowed. Mia jumped, startled by the loud and aggressive nature of his voice. She nervously glanced at the Don, who only glared at the larger man. She could almost see the steam coming out of Faldo's ears as his large face stepped into the room, accompanied by six large men as well. He gave the Don a death inducing glare  before his thin lips slowly turned into a smirk.

"You know, Don," he drawled out, starting his sentence in a taunting tone. "I took you for many things, but a thief and a liar?" He asked, rhetorically. He chuckled before stepping into the room. Mia could practically feel the tension between the two. "I don't know why you're so esteemed in this our world. When people hear about this I'm afraid you might lose your credibility." It didn't surprise the ex–officer that another mob boss would be jealous of the Don's power and achievements. She slowly scooted away from the Don, who's steely eyes flickered to hers momentarily. Faldo followed his line of sight, landing on the shaking woman. Her heart jumped. She realized that she was the only female in the room, and all of the men could easily overpower her.

"You even broke a deal," he mused. "You know how big of a deal that, yes? Your career is over."

The Don stayed silent. He looked down at his computer. He tapped a key on the keyboard and slowly turned the screen around. Mia's eyes widened. On the device was what looked like security footage of a disgruntled Faldo and— her father. Her breath seemed to lose its way out of her body as her eyes traced over the grainy features of her father's face. He looked exactly like she remembered. Ebony curls and tan skin, showing signs of age but he was still handsome. His thick eyebrows were pulled into a glare, and there was aggressive look in his normally brown eyes.

"You know me, Diyundo. You have to help me." His voice was smooth, yet on edge.

Hearing his voice after all these years... she almost couldn't handle it. Tears pricked at her eyes.

"You told me you had didn't even know Danny apart from a costumer–provider relationship." The Don said, his voice and words were silk dipped in poison. His stormy orbs flickered to the large man, whose smirk had faltered and dropped.

"This video says otherwise." He tapped another key, pausing the video and retreating the flash drive from the device. "The deal I made with you was you could have my property in exchange for everything you know about Danny. You never mentioned this video or the context it was in."

Mia's eyes snapped to The Don. His property?

"You deliberately lied to me. You broke a deal. You know how big of a deal this is, yes?" He mocked the bigger man's words, making a vein pop out of Faldo's neck as he clenched his jaw. The Don chuckled, walking around the desk like a predator. She wondered how he could be confident, even being greatly outnumbered as he was. She knew his mafia was the most powerful and influential in Brooklyn, and more than likely the surrounding states, but how far could that title get him?

"Once I start to spread the word of your deceit, your sponsors and partners will cease to trust you. People will cease to respect you. You will lose your business, your title, and your money. Your connections in the law will disintegrate. Maybe if you're lucky, you might get lethal injection instead of the electric chair. However I'm not sure how prostitution and rape will give you the easy way out." The Don smirked, as if to say 'checkmate'. Although she didn't agree with who he was and what he did, she had to admit that he was damn good at his job.