15: Warning

It was Sunday, so she went out for a brief walk, before returning home to take a shower. Her father was busy flipping through recipe books strewn across the table when she walked into the kitchen, a look of pure concentration on his face. "What are you up to?" She asks looking down at her phone for the time. 10:45

"Searching for something for dinner". She nods, walking around the table to help, she flips through a few of them, pointing at a page. "This one Papa".  

"Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo?" Izzy nods. "Yup. Remember Mom used to make it a lot, she'll love it, and so will Julian". Michael frowns. "Fine, it's worth trying, take a shower then we'll go shopping for the missing ingredients". Izzy was already up the stairs, hurrying to the bathroom.

After an hour of gathering the needed ingredients, they got in Michael's car to head home.

Dinner was at nine, so they had plenty time before. Michael returned to his study, Izzy to her room, where Julian was waiting for her. "You look beat, Bella", she sighs, slumping unto the bed. "I know it's wishful thinking, but I don't want them to fight anymore, and the baby, I hope he doesn't freak out about it. Mom'll be crushed. She won't admit it, but she wants the baby Julian. I've caught her numerous times checking out the baby stores when she thinks I'm not looking".

Julian tugs her unto his lap. "Stop worrying Bella. You're always trying to make everyone happy, for once think about yourself, it's one of the many things I like about you". She sighs. "I know".

"How about I take your mind off dinner?" She raises an eyebrow in confusion. He chuckles. "Come with me". He sits up, placing her on her feet. He led her to the window. "Oh hell no", she whisper- yells at him. "I could fall". He wraps a hand around her small waist. "You won't, that I promise". She sighs with defeat. He climbs unto the window ledge, holding out a hand to her. "Do you trust me Bella?" She found herself nodding, placing her hand in his outstretched one. "You won't fall", he repeats. Nodding she allows him to guide her unto his window with ease, hoisting up herself, and through the open window. She stood in his room waiting as he climbed in.

He interlaces their fingers together, guiding her to his bed. She chuckles. "So I'm guessing you want to make-out then?" She asks. He shrugs. "And many other things."

She sat on the bed, waiting for him to make a first move. And he did. He pushes her unto her back, as he climbed over her, resting on his elbows as he took in her flushed cheeks, her nose taking in deep breaths, the slight flutter of her dark lashes. "You're beautiful", he breathes out. She smiles. "You never fail to remind me".

He chuckles deeply. "I guess I do". He leans down to kiss her when the door to his bedroom swung open, and a red haired male walks in. "I guess I didn't interrupt anything important", he says cheekily. Julian presses a kiss to her cheek, and a glare to the male still at the doorway.

Getting up from over her, he rakes a hand through his hair. "What are you doing in here Nathaniel?" He scowls. Nathaniel chuckles. "I could've sworn I lived here".

Julian rolls his eyes. "Not in my house you don't. What do you want anyway?" Nathaniel shrugs. "Nothing". His attention turned to Izzy who was still on the bed. "This another one of your conquests?" Julian frowns. "This is Isabella, my girlfriend, so don't get any ideas. He holds a hand out to her, helping her stand, then wrapping it around her waist. "Bella, this ass is my friend". Nathaniel nods. "You look pretty, not Julian's type, he prefers blondes, I on the other hand, prefer all different racial backgrounds. So what you say? Let's ditch this ass and have a party of our own".

She laughs, catching unto the teasing sound in his voice. "Sorry to shake your offer, but I'm stuck with this one". Nathaniel pouts. "Can I get her Julia?" Julian glares at him. "Piss off Nate".

Izzy couldn't help but laugh, although she had just met him, she knew they'd make great friends.

Nate turns to him. "I came to talk, it's important". Julian nods. "I'll be right back. Feel free to get comfortable Bella". He kisses her forehead, heading out the door with Nate, closing it behind him.

They went down the staircase, and into the kitchen. Nate grabs a beer from the fridge. "Slade wants you in the ring Julian, tonight at nine".
He shook his head. "Can't happen, I have plans tonight". Nate sighs. "It's that girl isn't it?"

Julian remains quiet. "It doesn't matter. Tell Slade to find a replacement". Nate shook his head. "Your girl can wait Julian. Don't piss Slade off, you know how he can be". Julian frowns. "I know, but I'm sitting out tonight, that's it".

Nate grabs his shoulder. "She won't want you when he chops off your fucking legs. Look what happened to Stefan. He was one of the best fighters. Where's he now? Dead. Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't drag that girl into this".

"I know dammit. Of course I knew that, every time I try to back out, the thought of her, I couldn't do it. She's different from all the other girls Nate, I swear I'll protect her with my life". Nate pats his shoulder. "I wish you the best, man".

Julian nods. "I should go then, just watch your back, you're like a brother to me". Nate says. Julian watched him leave, before heading back to his room.