25: Upcoming

Three months later

Graduation was a big distraction in her life, allowing her to brush away the accident, but as soon as the ceremony had passed, everything rushed back in. Tears running down her cheeks. She had craved a sibling for so long, trying so hard to find another to replace the hole left in her heart, but now, she took a look at the night sky, the stars twinkling in silent reply.

Her father had pushed himself over the past months, trying to find the person responsible, but nothing. Her mother had still not gotten over it. Who would? Izzy was furious.

She climbed down the roof, sliding in her room through her bedroom window. Julian sat on her bed, his head jerking upwards to face her. A smile slipped onto his lips at the sight of her. "I thought you were asleep", she whispered, walking towards him. Julian shrugs. "I wanted to see you". She smiles sitting beside him. "I missed you". Julian says, burying his nose in her hair. She laughs from under him. "You're gonna crush me Julian". His chuckle warmed her insides, the week they had been apart was filled of her thinking of him. "What were you up to anyway?" She asks, wiggling out of his hold, sitting on his lap so she could face him.

He shrugs, letting his finger dip to toy with the necklace he had given her in the cabin months ago. "I'm glad you still wear this Isabella". She throws her arms around his neck with a grin. "Why wouldn't I? My amazing and completely mind blowing boyfriend gave me this, you probably know him. Charming, hot, a bit on the brooding side-".

His arms went around her waist, pulling her close. "So you think I'm hot huh?" Isabella laughs. "That's the only thing you picked up from that huh?" Julian shrugs, getting up so he could rest her on the bed, hovering over her he pressed open mouthed kisses at the base of her neck, hands inching close to their goal as he popped open a few buttons on the grey top she wore.

"Tell me you want this Bella", he murmurs in her ear, nipping gently at her ear. A shiver ran through her. They had been holding out for so long.... "I want you Julian", she moans, her hands stretching for his belt. Bringing his mouth to meet hers, he palmed her ass in his hands pressing her against his evident arousal.

"I love you Isabella", he rasps out, listening to the heavy breaths that escaped her. This was the best time he could ever find to tell her, any longer and he'd go mad from keeping it from her.

He watched as she pulled herself into a sitting position before him, running her hands through his hair. "I love you Julian", he had no doubt that she meant it, pulling her into another kissing frenzy, he resumed position before her, tugging off his jeans, grabbing a condom from his pocket.

"Are you sure?" He asks. Isabella nodded, propping herself unto her elbows.

Their lips met in another frenzy of passion as he drew her close, memorizing every inch of her body, as if she'd fade away.

Isabella felt satisfied, her body was still buzzing from the aftershocks of his touches. Julian wrapped an arm around her shoulder as she rested her head on his bare chest. "I love you Isabella", he says pressing a kiss to her head. Izzy still couldn't get used to the feeling that engulfed her from hearing those three simple words.

"I wish we could run away together", Julian says softly. Izzy turns in her grasp. "That's.... unexpected", she frowns. Julian sighs. "I just want you to be safe Bella, with everything happening-". She pressed her finger against his lips. "I'm fine Julian, that won't change". Julian sighs, pressing her tighter to his body.

***

Slade slides a thick folder across the table, tapping his finger to the rhythm of the music that vibrated from the nightclub below. "You're one of my best fighters Mikey", he slid from his seat quietly, eyes trained on Mikey across from him who stared at the folder, not moving to touch it.

Slade chuckles. "You really thought I wouldn't find out did you?" He spun around to look through the glass that overlooked the club from his office. "I took you in, and this is how you repay me", Slade seethes. "You thought I wouldn't catch wind of you mindless puppets trying to break free? You're all mine". Mikey stood up angrily.

"Whatever you want you can stick it up your ass or get Quake to do it for you", he snaps. Slade chuckles. "You'll do anything I say, boy, because Slade isn't the one I have leverage on. So I suggest you pay your friend, Julian a visit and make him hurt". He walked over to the table and picked up the folder and plucked a picture from it throwing it on the table before him.

A picture of Isabella floated to a stop on the table. "Or else your dear little sister will visit your baby brother in heaven".