Part 1: The Child

Shinobu Kocho X Male Reader
Kimetsu no Yaiba: Vengence for you
Part 1: The Child

Hey guys and girls, Tracy here. I had to rewrite this story to get Shinobu's recognition of (Y/n) more explainable.

Hope this story is towards you liking a feel free to comment down below.

-Let's get rolling-

Chapter 1: The Child

Inside a small hut placed in the centre of a densely vegetated placed housed an ex top tier demon and a demon slayer pillar Shinra (L/n) who in well in love with each other, and that love resulted in the birth of (Y/n), a young child who was currently lovingly hugged by his parents.

"This is unfortunate but he'll grow up into the world of his vicious cycle of hate between demons and humans" Akemi smiled as she snuggled into her son's arm, thinking they would be able to stay that way forever.

"No matter what happens I'll be there to protect you." Shinra hugged his lover and child. "I won't let any harm come to us"

Unfortunately, as time would present itself a tall pale burly man with silver man who identified him himself as Doma broke down the door of their small hut. 

Shinra drew his blade and protectively stood in front of his family.

"Akemi, take (Y/n) and leave" Shira ordered his lover "Go! I'll meet up with you once I defeat this demon" He held his sword up in front of Doma.

Akemi nodded as she runs over to the place where (Y/n) slept and gently placed her hand over her sleeping child. (Y/n) groggily wakes up and rubs his eyes still half asleep and feels his mom pull him away holding onto his hand while running away deep into the forest, (Y/n) holding onto stuffed doll tried to keep up with his mother's speed with his small short legs.

Back to your house, Shinra was having difficulty deal with Doma. His blade was different from the rest of the pillars, it wasn't made of ore that was absorbed by the sunlight, his blade was made of a special blue ice crystal that grew near Wiesteria flowers and has absorbed both its poison and adding to the sunlight rays between the branches of its trees. A second generation prototype blade.

"Breathe of Ice, First Form: Sealing Ice Pillar" He whispered as he drew out his sword. A sword half silver in colour and half beautiful half translucent blue stared in Doma's face. He lunged forward in mid air and poked his sword in his chest, when quickly stepped backwards gaining distance between him and Doma.

Doma laughed "Is that all?..." then stopped when the sound of tear flesh. He looked down and he noticed 6 thin purple ice sticking out of his abdomen each pillar tightly embedded in the ground securing Doma where he stood.

"Stay still while I chop off your head" Shinra flew in mid air and readied his sword behind him as he flew in but Doma catches him then crushed him.

"Co-existence between demons and humans is myth that only exists in the land of fairy tales, so naive yet so unfortunate" Doma mocks Shinra as he absorbs Shinra's entire body along with his sword, leaving no trace of him behind.

Over at the forest where (Y/n) and Akemi were at, she starts assuming Shinra died by the hands of the new upper demon moon Doma and raised (Y/n) on her own.

One night she would leave (Y/n) all alone in the forest sleeping while she left to do some questionable things, which (Y/n) never knew what it was until he woke up to the dark sky as smelled the thick scent of human blood. He looked around and saw a pile of low ranking demon slayer corpses. (Y/n) didn't know what to do until he saw familiar black markings on a pair of legs. He looked and saw his mother. She looked demonic...entranced by blood lust while tearing the flesh out from one of the bodies.

(Y/n) trembled as he looked at his mother's hand holding fresh human flesh move towards his mouth.

"You have to eat" She said as she forced a piece of human flesh into (Y/n)'s mouth.

(Y/n) shook his head not wanting to eat the piece of flesh in his mother's hands. (Y/n)'s eyes welled up in tears as he brought his face to his knees trying to cover his face. His mother left him alone again that night. He was bored until a scent of a strong demon appeared in front of him. A big tall burly man with circular markings on his head and hair.

"Hello" The man said.

(Y/n) just stared at him hugging his toy plush.

"Don't worry" The voice said as he ruffled (Y/N)'s hair "I'm a friend of your mom's. My name is Doma" The stranger reached out his hand towards warmly and he boy took his hand.

(Y/n) and Doma were playing tag in the forest when the Akemi arrived to see "him" playing with her son, she dropped the corpse she had in her hand and stood protectively in front of (Y/n).

"What are You doing here...Doma!" Her voiced laced with venom. "First you went after Shinra and now you won't leave my son alone, don't you think it's enough?!"

"My dear Akemi-Chan" Doma places his hands on her cheeks. "I once loved you, but you gave up that position to elope with that weak man you call a human. I'm furious...pathetic"

Doma proceeds to easily crush her with one hand and absorb the rest of her remains inside him.

"Now...it's just the little one." His eyes moved to stare at (Y/n) then walked forward. (Y/n) took a step back each turn he walked forward which later turned into a sprint, slashing in boy in the chest. (Y/n) ran away with his bare feet.

"S-somebody please help me!" (Y/n) screamed desperately trying to locate someone who could help him. (Y/n) trips over a tree root sticking out of the floor and rolls down the hill.

"You fool!" Doma laughed. "No human or demon  will ever love or help a impurity like you!"

"Some-s-Somebody! P-please" (Y/n) desperately cried as he rolled down a hill, his vision turning black.

Nearby where (Y/n) landed-the Butterfly estate.

"Ms. Kocho-Sama" The female servant reported "we found a heavily injured boy on a river not too far from here"

"Please...bring him in" Ms. Kocho said and laid (Y/n) down on the soft bed. When she removed his Kimono she saw three distinct lacerations on his chest that have begun to heal. "Oh! Dear!"

She turned her head back and nodded at the servant who already knew what she wanted to do.

Later that night...at the Butterfly estate. Footsteps can be heard walking to the entrance of the place. She opened it and was Oyakata Sama with a gently smile on his face, a pale man with a huge scar on his face.

"Bring me to the boy" Oyakata Sama ordered.

"Yes! He's right this way" Ms. Kocho walked over to one of the rooms opened the door to reveal (Y/n) sleeping. Oayakata-Sama walked in and sighed.

The sliding door behind Ms.Kocho silently opened revealing two girls trying to eavesdrop on all this commotion about this boy they recently found at the near the river.

"The child is indeed of what you have informed us but he is not a full blooded demon. He's half human-half demon." Oayakata-Sama states. "I think it's best if he stayed with you for a while"

Over the next few weeks Ms. Kocho injects a series of healing factors and suppressing agents but none of them seems to improve his health while he stayed at the Butterfly Estate.

"Mom?!" The young girl asked her mother as she lazily hugs her mother's arm. "I don't think it's the drugs you're giving him that's making him sick. It's the Wisteria we have in the back garden and around the house." She points at the purple Wisteria flowers.

"Shinobu-Chan, If that's the thing that's been making him sick then we need to remove them for the time being." Ms. Kocho said as the went towards the garden with the help of a few fellow servants temporarily removed the Wiesteria from the garden.

"I know with them gone we will have to keep watch from now and onwards" Mr. Kocho said.

That action seemed like a good option at the time but no one knew what trouble they were in by removing the Wisteria. Especially demons that are after (Y/n).