Part 3: The Demon who became a Demon Slayer

Alright guys and girls and my favourite readers, Tracy here with another update of the story.

Part 3: The demon who became a demon slayer

-let's get rolling-

Since Ms. And Mr. Kocho's death, (Y/n) felt guilty about the fact that he was the demons we're looking for. If they didn't rescue him and taken him in they would still be alive. He kept this all to himself not even sharing this information with Shinobu, who he was very close with.

After (Y/n) passed the final selection along with Kanae and Shinobu, he had gotten his sword after the final selection and upon contact with his hands, the sword turned ruby red. After a few missions, he returned to the butterfly estate and packed up his and left quietly without a word placing a letter on Shinobu and Kanae's work desk, who were currently on their own mission.

Unlike Shinobu, (Y/n) tried to shoulder the butterfly sister's burdens and even went as far as trying to request a plea from Oayaka at the headquarters to prepare himself for the fight.

(Y/n), currently restrained by his fellow demon slayers in front of the Oyakata-Sama's alluring presence. His arms were restrained with a wrist lock his face on the floor.

"I want to strike a plea" (Y/n) pleaded as his voice was muffled by the dirt on the ground. "After everything that's happened I need to grow stronger. I have to solely focus on strict training for 3 years and while I'm gone, please take care of Shinobu and Kanae."

"I'll accept your proposal however if you are ordered to return you must comply" Oyakata-Sama replied underneath that smile of his. "Rengoku and Himejima here will oversee your training over the 3 years you'll be there." He pointed to a boy with messy long hair with orange coloured hair with red highlights and a very tall, muscular and stocky man with a large scar on his forehead to which (Y/n) recognised as one of the demon slayers that brought him to the headquarters in the first place.

I'm another village, Shinobu accompanied her sister as they walked into a small village that was recently infected with human eating humans, the houses looked old and worn down the corridors around the neighbourhood were silent. The townspeople were afraid they would be the next victim of a demon attack, hiding themselves underneath their blankets shivering in fear waiting to be a meal of a demon.

Kanae and Shinobu walked forward and came across a bridge but was caught off guard when she heard the faint footsteps, they wrapped their hands around the sword hilt and readied their stance just in case of a demon attack. But to their surprise it was a man in his late 50s, his hands gripping a rope that was connected a young girl a few years younger than the two, staring at her.

"Move it!" The man roughly tugged the rope causing the girl to trip over and land flat on her face. The man's hostile tone screamed dominance. "I said MOVE It!". Spit coming from his lips as he shouted at the girl. He walked forward about to raise his hand to hit to girl when...

"Stop this" Kanae said as she lowered the guard but also nervous at how he was going to respond. "We will take the girl from you if continue to treat her like that"

The side of the man's lips curved into a smile in response to Kanae's request. "Take her?" The man questioned as his smile turned into a laugh. "That's quite a strong word coming from you, young lady"

"If you want to take her your going to have to buy her" The man continued to mumble.

"What?!" Kanae said as her face turned to horror. Disgusted at what the man had just said. "Buy her? She's not your property. She's who she is."

Although Shinobu stood there with a slight smile on her face, inside she was burning with anger and she thought about possibility confronting the man who had the girl in her grasp but she knew she wasn't physically capable. She stood there in her thoughts for a while until she grabbed a wad of cash from her pocket and threw it at the man distracting him as he released the rope holding the girl in a slavery hostage to pick up the cash on the floor.