Shinobu X Male Reader (Fluff/Smut): The Shower Room

*Note: This short story is a fluff that has light smut scenes between Y/N and Shinobu. Viewer discretion may be advised.

Shinobu was in the Butterfly estate garden admiring the sweet scent of flowers lightly touching the soft lilac petal of a lavender flower when a small butterfly landed on her index finger while looking for a place to rest. Other butterflies surrounded her like a goddess.

Bees were buzzing around pollinating the surrounding flowers in the middle of the summer months after returning for their recent mission. Y/N's new sketchbook and pencil was left on the porch with a page showing a pencil sketch of Shinobu in the garden smelling lavender flowers, butterflies surrounded her.

In contrast Y/N was also in the same garden squatting over at the corner of the wall digging up wet dirt and soil like a dog. He had a garden shovel trowel hand tool in his right hand digging a deep hole in the spoil planting a seed of a plant around the garden.

When he finished planting the seeds he ran to Shinobu's side causing the butterflies around her to scatter into different directions.

"Shino chan..Shino chan" Y/N called out to his girlfriend taking her hands into his and he caressed her hands that were covered with dirt and soil lining underneath his nails.

He smiled at her softly. "I'm planting something that will protect you." Y/N took her hand into his cheeks that were also covered in dirt and soil.

Y/N tilted his head and leaned forward for a kiss but Shinobu pressed a finger on his lips.

"We will continue this later in the bedroom" Shinobu lightly tapped the tip of his nose. "But first you need to get cleaned up." She teased smiling slightly.

_______________

Y/N stepped into the shower sitting on a small stool, pouring a basin of hot water over himself washing away the surface dirt and soil off his face and skin, especially since he had been sweating while digging up the dirt in the garden. He took Shinobu's shampoo and slowly lathered himself over his soft silky hair that would embarrass any hair product commercial poster to shame.

Shinobu quietly entered with her uniform, closing the door behind her and walked silently to her boyfriend's side to surprise him. Y/N had his eyes shut to prevent the shampoo from entering his eyes, remembering what Shinobu told him when she often pours the water over his head. Shinobu would always have to shower Y/N since he would always fall asleep before showering. Y/N took a basin of hot water into his hands ready to pour water on himself. She slowly moved closer to him and once she sneaked up behind him she took slow and quiet breaths.

"You were taking too long in the shower" Shinobu smiled slightly and blew into his ear, flirtatiously nibbled on his ear lobe, tickling his nerves on his ear intimately.

Y/N let out a cute scream jerking backward adrenaline flooded his body, the basin of hot water followed his momentum and splashed onto Shinobu behind him.

"Y/N?" A vein bulged from Shinobu's forehead and shut her eyes, taking a handkerchief to wipe the water from her skin and hair.

Y/N slowly turned backward when he realized it was Shinobu behind him. But when he turned around Shinobu had already stripped down to her pants, pulling down her underwear.

"Shi-Shino c-chan..." Y/N mumbled as blood leaked from his nostrils, staring at Shinobu's naked body hugging his back, it was like Shinobu was possessed by the love pillar, Mitsuri pressing her chest against his back.

She caressed his skin melting into his back fingers teasingly trailing his back. Her arms crossed each around his waist, her hands reached over sliding towards his privates. There she found what she was looking for as moans escaped his lips.