Chapter 7: Infinity Train: Akaza and the Flame Disciple's bet

Hey! Back here with another chapter for my Shinobu X Male Reader.

-Lets get Rolling-

Three demon slayers Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke stood in the presence of a large steam engine called the infinite train. A mechanical object that was much foreign to their eyes and started to treat it like some kind of land deity.

Inosuke started shaking in terror and shock from astonishment under his hog mask. "There's no mistaking its length and intimating horror. Even though it's sleeping don't let your guard down even for a second. It controls the land. This thing is master of the land...this thing is a master of the land...yeah"

Zenitsu replies correcting Inosuke on his naive statement. "No! It's a steam engine. You don't know about it?"

"Shhh...calm down!" Inosuke hushed holding his palm out to signify to his two colleagues to quiet down.

"No! You calm down!" Zenitsu yelled countering Inosuke's harsh words. "You're the only one acting out of place here!"

"I'll go on the attack first" Inosuke explained facing the train that was stopped on the platform.

Tanjiro's face sparkled like it was gleaming with knowledge. "It may not be a good idea to suddenly attack it. It might be a guardian spirit of this land."

"No I'm telling you it's a steam engine. Do you know what a train is? A vehicle that carries people from one place to another." Zenitsu replies with a dumbfounded look. "Geez country bumpkins!"

"Oh! Is this what the crow was talking about?" Tanjiro asked Zenitsu expecting him to know what he meant.

"A crow?" Zenitsu asked with a confused look on his face. But then the two stopped when a loud crash could be heard. It was Inosuke who had smashed his headd into the side of the train.

"Stop that! Inosuke. You're embarrassing us!" Zenitsu yelled trying to calm Inosuke down.

Two uniformed train officers ran towards the ruckus the three made and began blowing their whistles. "The police! Call the police they have swords!" Another uniformed train office barked. But then he stopped when he noticed a raven blacked haired man just standing there where he was. His black eyes and hair gave him a menacing look. Eyes and hair color that belonged to Y/N.

"Ah sir? We're going to have to call the police on you too! You aren't allowed to have swords-" The uniformed train officer said.

"I would like to excuse myself sir but it seems like my three apprentices have been causing you trouble have they not?" Y/N replied smiling at the train officer. "It seems that I haven't taught them well and will properly discipline them in accordance with our code. I apologise for their rude behaviour in my stead"

"Tanjiro? Why is Y/N san being so formal all of a sudden?" Zenitsu tapped Tanjiro on the shoulder since he knew Y/N and doesn't use that tone to speak with people or even colleagues. It was extremely rare to see him like that.

It was then the three knew they were in trouble when Y/N gave them that glare that Shinobu always gave everyone. The three were smacked in the head with the hilt of his sword as he began dragging the three into the infinite train.

"Ohhhhh! We're inside the belly!" Inosuke happily exclaims. "Now that we're in the belly that's get on with the fight!"

"So how do we find Rengoku san." Zenitsu asked Tanjiro as he looked at him. "Are you sure he's a flame pillar? How do we find him?"

Y/N closed his eyes and he heard the mumbling of his teacher. "Tasty!......tasty!......tasty!......"

"There's no need!" Y/N interrupted Zenitsu, then proceeded to turn to his back pointing at the person who was sitting a few seats from where the four were standing happily gulping down food mumbling to himself enjoying his food. His hair that resembled flames sticking out from the train bench generously gulping down a bento rice box. "I found him!" Y/N said pointing at Rengoku.