Part 9: Red Light District and Mishaps

Chapter 9: Red light District and Mishaps

Heya! Tracy here and is back with another chapter of Shinobu Kocho X Male Reader.

-Let's get the ball rolling!-

"Mitsuri Chan is a little late" Y/N looked around the train station waiting for Mitsuri to show up at their supposed meeting spot at the discussed time. "Why do all women take so damn long to get ready. I just throw in my pants and my shirt on and sometimes comb my hair but that's it. Women have to wear matching clothes and then look pretty-"

Y/N was suddenly cut off by an approaching female demon slayer that took the same final selection exam with Y/N and had become close friends with him after. "Kocho san!" Megumi shouted as she waved her hand at Y/N. She brought a few friends over who began looking at Y/N from head to toe. He was surrounded by Megumi's friends.

"Megumi Chan! You were right! Kocho san is too handsome!" The female demon slayer held onto Megumi's uniform. "Hey! Megumi Chan is Kocho san already taken?"

"I don't think that's a bright idea..." Megumi replied to her friend. "I don't want to deal with Shinobu sama's teasing! You have no idea!"

"Kocho senpai!" Another one of Megumi Chan's friends asked. "Can you show me the breathing technique for the Breath of Flames" Y/N stopped the girls from asking more question then reassured them. "I really need help with Breath of Flames"

"Girls! Girls! One at a time!" Y/N spoke in a soft voice using his hands to gesture the girls to quiet down. "This is giving me a headache." Y/N said narrowing his eyes in pain.

Not long after Mitsuri arrived at the train station, where she was scheduled to meet with Y/N but stopped when she noticed that Y/N was surrounded by female demon slayers. She stopped at her feet thinking of a brilliant plan to shoo the girls away, she smirked thinking of her plan in action. Mitsuri walks in and wraps her arms around - her chest pressing against his arm.

"You see, Y/N kun here has a Tsuguko meeting with the Pillars. So he has to leave now." Mitsuri smiled as she dragged Y/N off with her chest continuing to hit his arm. Y/N kept apologising to her throughout the way.

"Change of plans Y/N kun we're going to my house" Mitsuri said carrying Y/N under her arms.

"Mitsuri chan, I'm not a sack of potatoes" Y/N's face was littered with a sad expression having Mitsuri carry him like that. "And I'm sure Shino chan isn't in love with a sack of potatoes either."

"And Mitsuri chan?" Y/N said looking away as he blushed.

"Hm?" Mitsuri replied acknowledging his statement.

"If u keep holding me like that your chest is going to fall out..."  said Y/N as Mitsuri continued to run off as she smacked his butt. Y/N then rubbed his butt to soothe the stinging pain.

—————

Y/N and Mitsuri were sitting side by side sipping green tea with some snacks on the table and of course her favourite sakura mochi cakes.

"Mitsuri Chan! You're eating too much sakura mochi cakes again." Y/N asked concerned for Mitsuri. "The pink part of your hair is over growing the green part."

"Is it?" Mitsuri said as she saw her reflection in the mirror.

"I'm just kidding!" Y/N smiled. "How can I forget! your hair is just as cool as the time when we first met when you were still Rengoku sensei's Tsuguko and I was training under him.

"Of course I remember Y/N kun" Mitsuri smiles at Y/N. This statement made Mitsuri remember the time when Y/N first met her when she became best friends forever with Shinobu. She remembered that Shinobu and Kanae had told her that when Y/N first woke up at their household he had a lot of trouble communicating with people so Kanae and Shinobu taught Y/N how to speak, read and write. But for some reason he couldn't pronounce the san in Neesan so Kanae just told him to call her Kanae neechan. Moreover, Mitsuri felt jealous as he was so close to her best friend and decided to challenge him while he was training under Rengoku.