Part 6: Secrets almost spilled and Wisteria Poisoning

Hi back with another chapter with my series.

-Lets get rolling-

The next morning Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were about to leave as the buttergirl girls run over to Tanjiro with something in their hands. They were heading off to the train station to meet with Rengoku the flame pillar and ask him about the technique called dance of the fire god.

"Tanjiro kun" Naho raised 2 lunchbox looking objects towards Tanjiro's hands, smiling. "It's hand-made rice ball for your train journey."

Y/N notices the smell of rice balls and walks to where Tanjiro and the three butterfly girls are. He had recognised the smell of Aoi-Chan's cooking he loved so much and couldn't help but be drawn towards it like a magnet.

"This smells like Aoi-Chan's cooking!" He lifts his hand to take one of the rice balls only to have Naho swat his hand away.

"This is for Tanjiro kun. Not you..." Kiyo said, giving Y/N a glare.

"You won't let this go..will you?" Y/N said staring intensely at Kiyo.

"I'm going to give one to Y/N san" Tanjiro smiled reaching his hand into the lunch box to take one of the rice balls and offered it to Y/N. "Can you show me that close combat technique you used on me again sometime soon?"

Y/N's eyes sparkled giving Tanjiro a thankful look as he happily ate the rice ball in his hands. "Of course!"

Aoi-Chan's cooking always had that special aroma that Y/N loved so much. He spent 2 years away from the butterfly estate starved of good food, it was half cook raw fish or Rengoku's terrible cooking. He didn't have a choice but to eat either of them.

Tanjiro then continued to walk and saw Kanao sitting by the side of the garden,

"Ah! There you are! Kanao." Tanjiro smiles walking over to Kanao. "We're going to depart now. Thanks so much for everything!"

"You're amazing, we're from the same batch, but your already a tsuguko. We're going to do our very best too!" Tanjiro added as he continued to smile.

Kanao said nothing but smiled and nodded. "....uhhhm..." She mumbled. She kept smiling then took out her coin from her pocket and flipped it up in the air and slapped it on her hand as it landed-tails.

"I was just following the instructions of my instructor. There's no reason to give me thanks. So, goodbye." Kanao replied.

"What did you just flipped?" Tanjiro asked inching closer to Kanao. His smiling face had turned into a confused one.

"I decided to flip this coin when not being instructed" Kanao told Tanjiro while staring at her coin "I decided whether to talk to you or not. Head means I won't talk and tails means I will talk, it landed on tails, so I talked. Good bye"

"You can't decide anything yourself?" Tanjiro asked with a confused look on his face. Kanao said nothing but continued to smile. "Kanao what happened?"

"It doesn't matter. None of this matters. So, I can't decide anything on my own." She said as she continued to smile.

She patted the empty floor on the place next to her signifying Tanjiro to sit next to her. Tanjiro sat down. Looking up at the sky, Tanjiro started to talk ti Kanao, "I don't think there's anything in this world that's not worth caring about."

"Can I borrow that?" Tanjiro smiled as a dumb founded look littered Kanao's face.

"...ummm...Sure..." She replies not knowing what Tanjiro would do with it. He runs up to her taking the coin into his palm then walking to the huge space in the garden.