Part 12: Swordsmith Village: The Attack

-Tracy back with another upload with my Shinobu story- Please sit back and enjoy because this chapter's going to be a long one!-

-Let's get this ball rolling!-

______________

Muichirou, the Mist Pillar travelled with two villagers to a nearby shed looking for a new sword when the Upper Moon 5 Gyokko ambushed them from his ceramic pot and showed a grotesque figure of multiple villagers' bodies stitched together with swords sticking out of them. When Muichirou attacked him, he escaped back into his pot as he began to transport himself from pot to pot. Becoming very upset that his ceramic pots were damaged, Gyokko sent out his fish assassin technique only to rebound. Eventually, the fight went on with Gyokko revealing his true form which was to turn things that he attacked into fish as Muichirou used his Breath of Mist, Seventh Form: Haze and decapitated Gyokko as he slowly turned to dust.

On the other hand, the village was attacked by Hantengu, who split himself into the forms of his emotions; Hantengu, Urami, Seikido, Karaku, Aizetsu, Yoroko and Zohankuten. Each separating the demon slayers from fighting together. Mitsuri who was fighting Zouhakuten tripped onto the floor vulnerable from an open attack, but his attack was blocked by Y/N.

"A demon? Attacking a defenseless lady? A defenseless lady on the ground?" Y/N scoffed standing in front of Mitsuri with his nichirin blade out, his eyes furrowed together. "You demons are unforgivable and truly evil." Y/N said angered by the fact that Zouhakuten attacked his friend using his sonic echo while she was sitting there vulnerable from demon attacks.

The strong bond of friendship between Y/N and Mitsuri caused him to step forward in front of Mitsuri blocking her from the demon's attack range, pointing his flame sword at Zouhakuten as he threatened him. "You touch her again and I swear that your head will fly off your torso in a matter of minutes."

Mitsuri reacted to the sound of Y/N's voice and looked up. There she saw Y/N. His back facing her standing protectively in front. A faint blush appeared on her face. "Y/N kun is protecting me again! He looks so cool standing there in front of me. How cool and wonderful!" Mitsuri said as she started to shake her head, hands on her cheeks, obsessed over the fact that Y/N just protected her. Y/N had always been there for Mitsuri to love her as a friend and protect her. But for some reason this was the day that Mitsuri decided that the way he protected her from Zouhakuten was so handsome and cool. "If Shinobu was in this situation, I wonder if Y/N kun would protect her like he did with me or maybe even run in front of her to take the attack." Mitsuri thought.

"Look! It's the little prince protecting his human friends" Zouhakuten, one of Hantengu's emotion said as he looked down at Y/N glaring into his black eyes. He then closed his eyes breathing in. "Get this eyesore away from me" he said authoritatively pointing at Y/N. Ordering another disciple to get rid of him.

Just as Y/N was about to use this breathing style, a small petite girl with pale skin,neon green hair and baby blue eyes suddenly appeared in front of Y/N catching him by surprise as the sketchbook he had that was full of Dimensional Fortress layout plans and sketches of Shinobu fell out of his uniform and on to the floor.

"Yes, sure thing." The girl smiled as she saw the sketchbook on the floor and grinned as she noticed that it was important to Y/N, taking it as she disappeared. Y/N chased after her as they went further away from the village into the dense vegetation. He stopped where the demon scent trail stopped. Hearing the rustling of leaves he rushed in with his breath technique turning in the corner for the kill, but when Y/N turned he saw someone very familiar to him.