Part 20: Memories Reclaimed

Part 20: Kocho Estate: Memories Reclaimed

-back here with another chapter!!!-

__________________

"Shinobu chan" he mumbled calling out to her, their lip connecting with her slightly exposed chest. His lips moving from her chest kissing her smooth skin, palms brushing against hers slipping his right hand beneath her pants. But he was able to feel the cold hand of Shinobu, tightly gripping his.

“I appreciate the early birthday surprise but it’s still a month before my birthday…” Shinobu smiled matching the serene smile of her sister Kanae. Her finger pressing up against his lips. The same hand then slowly reached up to his hairline. “My birthday’s on 24th of February…” Shinobu told Y/N softly, pushing his hair back from his hairline, running his smooth and soft hair down between her fingers. “...did you forget? You big dummy?” She smiled.

“Then…then…” A red flush appeared on Y/N’s cheeks as blood rushed there colouring his usual peachy skin tone with a red blush. “Are we boyfriend and girlfriend?” He asked Shinobu to confirm their relationship.

“Ara...ara” Shinobu smiled grasping Y/N’s hand into hers “You smell like a wet dog.” Shinobu teased as she smelled the strong funky musty odour from Y/N’s skin and hair, like a dog that hasn’t showered for months after running and rolling around in muddy water. She squeezed her nose signifying her disgust at his smell.

“Let me help you take a shower…” She smiled holding Y/N’s hand dragging him away.
_______________

Y/N who was fully naked walked into the shower with Shinobu as she closes the door behind her. She was still in her demon slayer uniform, turned the water tap adjusting the temperature of the water from the preparing for his shower, placing her own shampoo and body wash next to a small wooden stool. She sat Y/N down on the wooden stool as he embarrassingly covered his privates with the small towel he was holding, a faint blush on his cheeks as he shied away like a child hiding his lower region. Shinobu took another wooden stool and sat behind him.

Shinobu poured warm water over his head washing the dirt and grime that was stuck on the surface of Y/N’s hair and skin. “I hope this temperature is just right for you.” She smiled lathering Y/N’s hair with her shampoo massaging his scalp as she cleaned it, the shampoo that Y/N always loved to smel. “I’m sorry.” She apologised. “Last time I washed your hair, I doused you in icy cold water and you ended up catching a cold.” Shinobu smiled as she remembered washing Y/N that was intended to punish him for accidentally walking into the showering room thinking no one was there but saw Kanae's naked form in the bathtub.

********************
Y/N sat on a small wooden stool patiently waiting for Shinobu to give him a final water rinse after scrubbing him clean. Shinobu left to fill a bucket of water. Y/N sat in his naked form from the cold. His palms rubbing against the sides of his arms

"Shinobu's taking so long…" Y/N slipped his hands rubbing his palms against the side of his arms to generate heat to fight the cold he was feeling. He started to shiver waiting for Shinobu in the cold. When he heard the door close behind him he turned his head recognising it was the sound of Shinobu's footsteps.

"Shinobu?" He smiled covering up his privates with a small towel. His head turned back to look at her. Her expression with her usual angry look.

"Knock first...Baka…" Shinobu said pouring a wooden bucket full of ice cold water over his head while Y/N felt like he was going to drown.

“How old are we now?!” Y/N screamed on the top of his lungs overwhelmed by the icy cold water on his naked skin. He sat there almost frozen from the cold after Shinobu had scrubbed him clean.