Shinobu X Male Reader (Neutral): Medicinal Herb Picking

“Baka! Stay still” Shinobu smacked the back of Y/N’s head as she continued to stitch up his wounds while using suture kit, a wound caused by a kitchen knife from cutting with vegetables. “How many times have I told you to cut your bell peppers on the non slippery slide! What do you have to say for yourself!” Shinobu’s finger pointed to the wound as she began to give him a lecture on how to safely cut bell peppers. Shinobu gave Y/N another quick examination, there she found a second degree burn that Y/N had tried to hide. It was covered unprofessionally with a gaze like from some kind of a backyard surgical clinic. 

“Shino chan is it deep?” Y/N looked closer, seeming interested at what Shinobu was doing. It had been a while since he saw his girlfriend dressed in sterile surgical clothing, stitching up a wound that Y/N had stupidly made himself. An empty syringe with a protected tip placed next to him indicating that Y/N was injected with a slight numbing agent to help with the pain. 

“It’s just a superficial cut” Shinobu looped with stitches across Y/N’s cut once more and tied a knot indicating that she had finished the stitches. Y/N sat on the table counting the number of stitches that Shinobu had looped, there were a total of nine stitches. She placed a piece of sterile gauze over his stitches to prevent infection. 

“There you go!” Shinobu smiled tying the bandage on Y/N’s arm. She then kissed his injury as a sign of good luck. “It’s all healed” Shinobu smiled again and gave him a light peck on the lips as a small reward for his good behaviour. Shinobu saw an almost invisible tail wagging behind him. 

Y/N sat silently slightly surprised by Shinobu's kiss touching his lips where she kissed him reminiscing the soft tender feel that touched his lips. All he could taste was the cherry flavoured lip balm she used. "Shino chan I taste cherries…" He wasn't even mentally prepared to be kissed, he sat there with a finger touching the area where Shinobu kissed him. Y/N was confused at what had happened to him but all he knew was he wanted more, the smell he loves so much on her. 

She gave a small sigh, then ordered Y/N to lay on the medical bed to examine him closer. Preliminary examination showed Y/N had a second degree burn on his thigh when the pot of boiling hot water fell on his thigh. Shinobu opened the lid of the burn ointment and applied the cream. But just as she stood up Y/N had accidentally pulled Shinobu onto the bed, her small form hovering above him. Y/N shifted his position using his arm to climb over her small form, pecking his lips to her skin, neck and chest that felt like butterfly kisses that tickled her skin, sniffing her scent in between. 

“When you’re all healed we should go herb picking tomorrow.” Shinobu kissed him once more, her thumb touching the swell of his cheek. She then placed a finger on his nose. 

Y/N and Shinobu were enjoying their private moment together when the door to Shinobu suddenly opened. It was Himejima, the stone pillar seeking Shinobu for some herbal supplies for an orphanage that he had opened up for a nearby village. When he opened the door, even with his disability he could see the outline of Y/N and Shinobu’s figure, then he noticed Y/N’s unbuckled pants pooling at his knees and then misunderstood Y/N’s intentions of his pervert behaviour. Himejima picked Y/N up by the neck like a father carrying his small kitten and tossed him into the koi fish pond. 

Shinobu stood towards Himejima explaining that she was trying to heal a burn wound on Y/N's skin, and what he saw was a misunderstanding. All Y/N wanted was Shinobu's butterfly kisses. And Shinobu was doing her best to explain that it was all a misunderstanding. 

____________________

When Shinobu woke up she quickly pecked Y/N on the lips noticing that the skin on his face had become pale, he looked lethargic and his breathing laboured. "He must have been hungry from last night" Shinobu thought getting out of bed to make her love breakfast.