Undertale

As I hate to admit this. Cuz I'm in the fandom whatcha think XD

(Also before I begin. I got the information on why the fandoms toxic by Why Yaoi Fandom Is Toxic) I will get to the fandom later

The Undertale fandom is known for its huge majority of undertale Fans. The game is created by Toby Fox. Was very popular around 2015 after it was released.

Note: if you're a fan of undertale and don't have these qualities. Your great.

Disclaimer: Source is in description.
Without their source I'd probably never knew and never made this book.
Some of the chapters I had wrote came from the source. Especially information that I'm going to be represent.
Some chapters are actually original and that I wrote myself and all the fandoms I'm gonna be listing the information comes from that source.

So credit goes to them.
If I'm requested to take down the book I will take it down to avoid trouble and not wanting to "steal" peoples content because that's not what I'm trying to do and I don't want them to misinterpret! I give full credit to the chapters I'm going to be listing  because I got it from their website. You should read their website since it's more accurate-

_________________

1. They not only like the game, they love and worship it to a point of saying it's godsend.

2. They sexual and NSFW content about Undertale.

3. Incest pairing between Sans and Papyrus. Like why ship them? They're literally brothers.

4. 2 words Sans Fangirls. I'm not gonna even explain on the matter.

5. They often start flame wars with the Steven universe fandom.

6. A fanartist once drew Sans and Frisk. (Even though Frisk was aged up) as a couple during a con she was given a cookie by a fan that had needles which pierced her tongue and almost lead her to death, over a ship.(Hatedom)

7. They can't take criticism.

8. The disgusting overall ships basically like, Undyne x Monsterkid, gaster x Asgore, Asriel x flowey, Toriel x Frisk, Sans x Gaster, Asgore x Asriel etc.

9. Because of how toxic it is. Deltarune has a toxic fanbase in the matter probably after when it was released a few days ago.

_________
Redeeming qualities

1. AUs and OCs that are actually well-made

2. They draw amazing fanart no doubt about it.

3. They do awesome fan animations.

4. Great animation memes.

5. Nice Sans Fangirls

6. Awesome remixes of the original undertale soundtrack.

7. Very good fangames like Undertale Red

8. They can handle criticism

9. They respect each other. Especially shipping pairs. And all.

10. They chilled down quite a bit.

11. Great and I mean GREAT comic dubs.