The School System is unfair-

This is just my opinion. 👍

ANways

Here are my problems with the school system.

I honestly think the school algorithm is unfair. Because legit 75% of what we learn is a waste. We sometimes learn useless stuff that legit won't matter in our upcoming years of education. But we just have to do it to get "good" grades.

1. Some classes add unnecessary stuff to the subject we're learning to make it more complicated. I know they have to make this class hard but they make it harder then necessary. Like ngl bit it's legit no wonder why some people just drop out or legit fail one of the classes your teaching.

Like I understand this is education. But If we're going to be learning something. Don't always add unneeeddd stuff to make it more complicated. Which is what I always hated happening.

2. I wish in schools we cannot only choose electives but maybe 1-2 classes we don't have to TAKE. Like for example you have to take math this year and you don't have to take math the next year. And it's a cycle that goes on. In high school maybe year you have to take math and the next you don't have to and etc Or you have to take ELA this year but don't have to do it next year and so on. So in total 3 classes we legit are to maybe choose. It sometimes sucks for our electives or classes to be chosen for us. We get stuff that we're not interested in.

Maybe for what we have learning gaps and to improve is exceptional but still Like I know some math stuff is legit applicable to math careers. But not all of us will want to go aspire to have careers that involve math.

This doesn't only involve math btw.

. Algebra is somehow important for the math system.

This is just my opinion of how it's somehow unfair and the system legit sucks. I hope they can improve and maybe not only let college get to choose ALL and I mean ALL your classes but maybe high school or middle perhaps?

But I know some people might take advantage of that system as well of being able to chooses classes and stuff. So I understand.

Not all systems are perfect but I really think they could fix the little things that's actually a bother ;-;

But yet again this is what I would've done and my opinion!