Not all gachatubers are bad

hey guys back with another fandom rant.

ANYWAYS

When people hear the word. "Gacha Tuber." What do you guys think. I honestly thought of a RPG game. Or Gacha characters. Other people think of it differently.

But sadly things ruin it for me. I came across very sexual- yeah and I see it very differently now. :/

Now revolving around the Gacha Fandom I believe that the fandom isn't that bad. Yeah that fanbase has gone KLULULULU PIGON in the past. And people hated Gacha Life or strayed from it because of it.

People often misunderstood or hate Gacha. And if you can't help hate it then.

That's okay because if people hate something's and dislike some things. or you love some things or like some things. What am I saying w(°_°)w anyways what I'm trying to say is that You shouldn't feel guilty if you don't like when they like.

Especially if there comes the awkward conversation where this person is always interested in something that your not...

Then it just becomes awkward and that's okay because I kinda have been there. BUT it WASNT that I hated the topic they were mentioning but I wasn't really interested in the topic they were saying. Because I haven't watched it before.

Know what I mean?

Yeah there's also fetishes, bondage, tons of very interesting and ummm stuff. Not that I mind any of these like I said I just think of them as 'meh ummmm' but like I said there are those in Gacha.  But not all of them have any of these! Some of them are just casual videos who does these for fun.

And you know I feel like were as bad as the Gacha Fandom since If the fandom is toxic. Boy get prepared for toxic HateDoms

Like I said I'm not gonna cover names because I believe every single one of you are responsible and mature and if you guys do harass them I'm taking the blame all on you because of all of you not being responsible enough.

This all started with one and the one comment was supposed to be a joke. Unfortunately people didn't realize that.

If people do not see jokes and take them seriously.

It's fine.

*insert lost picture -w-*

And...

Bloody is actually right since they are kinda being rude

*insert picture got deleted*

And that's how toxic cycle happens ya know?

You know what. hatedom should have the title of the most toxic since as you can see, these comments are toxic and they were being toxic to bloody. And it happens all the time. Ah... Hoomans. What have we become?

Not all Gachatubers are bad, not all of them do fetishes and disgusting stuff.

N O T A L L O F T H E M A R E L I K E T H I S.

I honestly hate this since it gets on my nerves. Because people forced these streotypes onto people that aren't even doing anything wrong or never were like those toxic people and community. And it just ends up hurting people.

I hate when it happens.

BREATHEEEEEEEESSS

ANYWAYS! Yeah if you still hate Gacha than that's fine because if you hate it.

That's okay like I said. because it's your perspective and I can't change anyone's view on the matter.

Well that's all I have to say.
Not all Gacha people are bad.
Don't forget.
They're humans like us that have feelings to.