Detroit: Become Human

._.
What
Is
Life

1. They treat the game if it was a religion.
Shipping wars are rampant everywhere.
Way too many rabid Connor fangirls (who call themselves the "Connor Army"), too many to the point where they WORSHIP him .

2. Most of the fanbase are from the Yaoi fandom, which explains why there are so much yaoi shippings such as Sikus (Markus x Simon) (they ignore the fact that North is Markus's real love interest), Reed900 (Gavin x RK900), HankCon (Connor x Hank), and many more.
There are also too many HankCon fangirls.
For some strange reason, they praise Gavin Reed (even though he harassed Connor and attempted to kill him!).

3. Speaking of Connor fangirls, there are some who make "Connor is mine" videos, similar to Sans Fangirls.

4. Some of them make Rule 34 of any character, especially the Androids, which contradicts the fact that Androids have no genitals (obviously).

5. Most of the ocs are created are from terrible dress up games which shows that they can't draw the ocs themselves.

6. Over usage of the Crab Army meme.

7. Since Connor is the most popular character in the game, other characters such as Markus and Kara (big time) are overshadowed which isn't fair because they both are good characters.

___________
Redeeming qualities

1. some are chill.

2. Some just normal and good Connor fangirls.

3. Some do amazing fanart and such.

4. Least they put in effort.