Shipping

As you all know, shipping is a beautiful thing that exists. WOAHHHH COOLL am I right?!?! Anyways it's beautiful thing to exist since you ship two characters. And it's nice!

But there's the side where you ship something to the point you have such an unhealthy obsession with it to the point you literally shove your ships into people's throats.

We all have that moment.

Even in the Yaoi Fandom. People ship Gay ships. They even respect each other! And opinions. And there's the other side where they're toxic and will attack you if you don't agree with them. They even think shipping straight ships are a taboo in the fandom.

Even in the-I don't wanna say. But BNHA sadly, it's a good anime but has a very toxic fanbase probably came from the Yaoi fandom or attack on titan. But yes there's a toxic side. And there's another side where they all respect each other and know they're all the same and human.

Or I ship NaruHina. (Naruto x Hinata) cause I think they're good together. And the other person doesn't agree with me and say. "Oh you ship that? That's cool but I don't ship it cuz I ship NaruSasu." And were all good buds. And respect each other.

It's what shipping should be about.
Not ship wars-MY GOD
BUT respecting each other and each other's opinions.

Sadly some other people just don't. And just do shipping wars.

If someone ships for example TodoDeku. Or Even um Mineta and A Frog Cool congratulations, nice ship. Great! But literally don't shove it down to people's throat who don't ship it. And basically just attacks them for not shipping it. Just... inHales exhales THEY LITERALLY DONT CARE and have their own ships to ship to.

But not all shipping are bad.
There's just some bad peeps
And good peeps
Like mixed rotten apples and sweet apples.