Thing i always hate about Yaoi

Don't take this personally.
This is not my fault if people suddenly die or go braindead because they took my opinon personally.
Now I don't hate Yaoi. And I have nothing against it. If people ship Yaoi. That's fine and it's legit people's opinions and I respect them

I'm not saying Yaoi shouldn't be allowed. I'm not be rude to it. I'm just saying my opinion about it. And it's always seen and noticeable to me. And probably to tons of people.

Anyways not all Yaoi does this. But it's common.

Let's get on with this!

1. Two boys hold hands and they're automatically in love.

Like I'm not joking. I'm not saying this is a problem. It kinda is. But when two boys are just next to each other and when they hold hands. Without even talking or they're just friends? They're in love?

EXcUsE mE?!

I mean how are they even in LOVE I don't even get it. Likeeeeee

THEY JUST MET EACH OTHER WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK-

NANI!?

Well no relationship development between the two. And they just are automatically in love? Most ships suffer these episodes, and I'm not even sure why but it's always common in Yaoi.

2. Ships that pushed aside abuse

Honestly when people ship something that had toxic-Ness or abuse in it. Especially when someone tells em to go die. And they're just, "Ok I'm still in love even though you told me to go die. AND BULLIED ME FOR HOW MANY YEAR-"

But of course if you ship this. You can go ahead and ship it. I'm not stopping you. Personally I'm just not interested.^

3. Let us ship what we want card.

This happens.
And when people say their opinion and explain on why they don't ship it. It annoys me when they always pull up that card, saying it's fictional and "LET US SHIP WHAT WE WANT LIKE YOUR SO MEANNNNN! ITS FICTIONAL!" This happens all the time. And we get it's fictional. It's just people's opinions and we're aware it's just if we don't agree that we ship the ship. And we have the spoken right to speak out.

4. Dresses

Like I mentioned previously, when gay people wear skirts, dresses, vendetta, You all know what I mean. It's ok if they're trans or crossdressing. But if they're gay. Which is fine. Not all people have to be like that your making them feminine. It annoys me. First time I saw this. My face just went: ( ・_・)

Also this is kinda've harmful to the LGBTQ community because not only is this a bit weird but your also stereotyping gay people like they're those people where they actually aren't.

If you do these then that's ok. Doesn't mean your a bad person. But it's the type of stuff I don't like from the Yaoi Fandom where guys just wear dresses all the time. (Doesn't include trans or crossdressing)

LIKE NOT ONLY BOIS THAT ARE GAY HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT LIKE-

Some people do this to show who's top and bottom.

Like was that even suppose to happen?
I even see these a lot on Gacha. And they even have women bodies in Gacha which just- BRUH WHY?!

5. Harassment

I've met another person I'm not gonna say their name. So I met this cool dude that actually didn't ship BakuDeku. who said that they didn't like the ship and they also said that some of the shippers even attack them just because they said their opinion.

It happens not only in Yaoi fandom but mostly other fandoms. So I'm not just gonna only put the blame or spill the tea on Yaoi here.

That's probably all the things I have about Yaoi
I might make a part two soon or so.

Also please don't take this personally. It's my opinion. And I hope this doesn't offend any one of you if you do like Yaoi. There is some yaoi that isn't that bad.

This is just how my opinion based on these.