Roblox

Meh

What is this game you ask?

It's a virutal game where you tenchically play other games that other game developers on that platform made^^

But it also has a bit of interesting reputation since I played the game myself so I know by experience and I bet people do to-

Some people usually think of roblox as a cluster of childish people that take their wrath on many players or drama or etc And it actually made me think of it to as well since people always develop a negative stigma that way just like Fortnite.

But my opinion is that roblox isn't bad as it seems.

It has its ups and downs and that because of the drama and scandals and scams that roblox toutubers get into or users. I actually know decent youtubers that I watch are chill people liek, flamingo he isn't exactly chill but his content is enjoyable if you like a good laugh. Or konekokitten! Want some random content that's chill and even include a bit of analysis on things. Go for that!

It's not just full of ODers. It isn't some blocky games because there are games that do have meaning and have good graphics 👌 and even showcase games. There's probably games that are the right genre for you.

I will go to the cons of this.

There will be scams that people eventually fall for. Their report systems are trash made by roblox and that there will be players that act like 6 year old kids and stir up drama and trollers that stir up attention. There will probably be spam when you search up games. (Id go for recommended)

This is my opinion. If people don't like roblox that's okay with me.

It's just surprisingly I haven't talked about this yet qwq.

There's probably more cons I haven't stated if so. Let me know-

And yeah-