K-Pop

Oh god I don't even want to get into this.
If you don't know K-Pop is a genre of Korean people singing music in their own language.

I'm not into K-Pop but it's a good music genre.

_____________

1. They literally celebrate XXXTentaction's death.

2. They celebrated the death of the Dolan Twins father in response to a comment Grayson Dolan made about K-Pop idols fainting on stage, which he APOLOGIZED for.

3. They insult and attack anyone who are not a fan of K-Pop to the point of SELF-HARMMM

4. KOREABOOS they mess everything up.

5. They also attacked a rapper named Cupcakke just because she fangirled Jungkook on Twitter. Double standards much?!?! This made her try to commit suicide, but thankfully she failed.

6. Some of them are part of the anime hatedom. They literally hate anime fans and call them weeaboos They also hate J-Music because they were literally RACIST TO JAPAN.

7. A minority's of the fan base (mostly from South Korea) are stalkers or Sasaengs. They will do almost everything to get a K-POP idol to notice them, by blocking a road, breaking into their apartment, hacking their twitter account, to the point they left their dried menstrual blood in one of the idols apartment door.

8. Amino is literally infested with these fans. They think K-Pop is their life and everything should be K-POP-ified. There's even a debate, role play community and even fanfiction communities. We're not joking here! It proves how overrated and toxic k-pop and their fans can be, seriously who has a career debating K-Pop?! And who role plays their favorite band members and make outright questionable fandom.

10. Shipping wars.

11. On twitter fans have tainted other people who died, (examples include Stan Lee, Etika, Cameron Boyce,AW HELL NAH NOT CAMERON BOYCE-etc.)

Redeeming qualities
________________
1. A majority of the fan base are not stalkers or sasaengs.

2. They're haters can be just as bad if not worse.

3. Some k-pop fans are also anime fans to, in fact some  of the YouTubers make amazing k-pop themed AMV's on YouTube while others in Nightcore version.

4. Some who follow certain groups or fan base of certain groups are mature or chill and stay out of drama or call out rose or hateful fans.

5. They can take criticism.