"Spinel" + small review of SU movie

So you all know Steven Universe and about Spinel. So if you don't. I'm not gonna spoil but small background is that she's basically an SU character that and became Pink Diamond's playmate and yo stop with the dirty thoughts, and But Pink left her leaving Spinel all alone.

She's featured in the SU movie. I recommend to watch SU and the SU movie.

Personally the movie seemed rushed even the SU series ending (and I'm not saying the show ended idk if it did)

But here's my rant about Spinel.

So whenever I look back at Steven universes episodes. I would always scroll down to look at some of the comments. And I would always see SPINEL. Now I'm not hating her. But do we legit really need comments legit blocking out other comments talking about the show and meMes. By legit "Spinel."

I even tried to edit book covers and I look at stickers searching for a prompt like STeven universe for example. And all searched up is SPINEL.

I'm not trying to hate on her. But the show isn't really about Spinel. Considering the amount pulled about Spinel, it literally has calmed down.

Yes spinels backstory is sad. But whenever just tons of people literally talk about Spinel. We really don't need to be reminded every single of time about Spinel. I mean don't forget about Steven universe, what the show is about. And don't say it's about Spinel. -_- it's about our homie main character Steven here.

Now also with Steven Universe movie , I see it very rushed. Because also Spinel should've had punishment because not everyone gets off the hook when they try to murder your friends? HELLO? I mean probably the majority lesson is if someone tried to kill you multiple times and now says sorry and wants to be your friends. I mean sure? But they should at least get punishmentnostopthedirtythoughtsfor what they did or at least something.

But getting off topic about the whole majority lesson of the whole movie.

I was honestly kinda annoyed because Spinel is kinda becoming overrated. ☝️ because don't lie, whenever you search up Steven Universe. Spinel would literally show up eVeRyWhEre. And I know I'm not the only one pointing this out.

IM NOT OUT OF SALT-

Okok imma stop but still.

We really don't need to be freaking reminded by comments overloading about Spinel.

Yes she's innocent and nice character. I even love the "Other friends." Song.

But please.

Drop it like, we don't need another overrated character here to be hated on. But besides that.

Thanks for reading this sorry if I haven't updated since probably like a long time or so.

Anyways bai