FortNitE~~

Honestly I don't judge fortnite. I also don't judge anyone who plays it. I just agree that it's overrated and all that.

Now let's get on with this

___________

1. It's always in comments or on websites. Especially if it's not on the topic about fortnite at all.

2. Toxic people began to grow in the fandom. To the point probably people didn't want to play the game anymore.

3. It's very overrated to the slightest. And you know why.

4. When people play fortnite. Other people are salty and Toxic as hell to the seas.

5. People think that fortnite is the BEST GAME EVER IN THE PLANET.

6. HateDom thing, I honestly in my opinion hate when people are rude to people when they like fortnite. Same with anime. People like anime and others call them weebs. It's basically the same thing with this situation! It's honestly annoying and childish when others gang up and be rude to the person that likes fortnite. They probably like the concept of the game. They're probably just innocent people minding their own business and not toxic at all. It's annoying. Especially when they start being mean back. Now that just gets me ticked.

7. Half of the fortnite fandom is basically 8-9 year olds who are salty and toxic and at the point the worst beings to ever be alive EVER well unless you grow up and mature and actually look to your mistakes.

8. They can't handle criticism.

9. Related to #5 when people say that the game has flaws or doesn't like the game. They'd push aside all criticism and even the flaws of the game and try to defend it in any way as possible.

__________
Redeeming Qualties

1. Not everyone's like this.

2. Some people can accept criticism.

3. The Hatedom is bad as the fortnite fandom.

4. Not all of them are toxic and attack people.