The problem with shipping people in real life.

Remade

Now I'm going to just say my opinion on this whole thing. It's kinda wrong if you ship people in real life without their consent or they aren't fine with it.

I'm okay if you just do these for fun. But it gets to the point it won't be fun anymore. And the people that your shipping can get uncomfortable especially with perverts who just draws art or fanfiction of them fucking or having intercourse. Like no stop. I'd even be uncomfortable as well. I'm pretty sure everyone would if you just find out your in a picture or story where someone's fucking you.

It can make others extremely uncomfortable to the point they might distance themselves or not be friends anymore because of it and it's stupid. Like El and Mike. (From stranger things) the actors had to distance from each other (mostly mike) due to mikexel shippers and overall comments.

This example might be little but it shows how it come to an extent where it damages friendships or even relationships with another.

Another example I'll provide with shipping people in real life.

Especially with jack x Mark (septiplier) or pewdiepie x Cry. Or BTS even.

Let's just say they had porn art or disgusting fanfiction.

I'm not saying that if you ship people in real life that it's wrong. It's just when some people just say no to this whole idea. Especially when they're in relationships.

For some reason people just think NO means yes qwq
LIKE IT MEANS NO IT AINT OPPOSITE DAY-

But you shouldn't ship people without their consent or if they're uncomfortable because if they are. THEY ARE and you should respect that and their boundaries.

They have lives and they're human. They're not some caged animals to entertain with. And that you can't take their no as an answer.

This is my opinion.
Anyway up to tHe new chapter!

I'm also curious on what you guys think so feel free to comment down your opinions as well-