anime haters

If you don't know what that is, basically there people that are anime haters. If you hate anime that's fine. But some anime haters take it to the point to actually harass people who like anime.

Some Anime haters do respect other people's opinions and don't actually harass people.

Some just take it to far. It has its cons.

For example you know weeaboos? If you don't know what I'm talking about. Weeb known as weeaboo is basically a term for people who want to act Japanese and learn Japanese from anime and act like a certain character.

If someone wasn't a weeb but only liked anime for its story and concept and it's entertaining. An Anime Hater can just go up and say. "Ew Weeb."

Because of this People that like anime... drift away from it afraid to get harassed or attacked. Trust me it happens.

Now the Anime Community has its cons. But Anime Hatedom is also bad as they are.

Anime Haters harass other people who like anime or just call them weebs. Because of this some people who like anime just drifts away feeling afraid to open up to other people.

Silly as it sounds. This impacts others.

Embarrassment and Harassment are thrown around, causing an endless cycle. It's ok if you like anime. It's ok if you hate anime. But people on this planet and that lives legit on planet earth needs to get along with each other and support each other as one and community.

I mean all of people are humans.

This doesn't also apply to anime but this applies to other fandoms to. Why majority has a toxic fanbase.

When people attack each other is just childish and I'm not even sure when the day comes that people need to realize that they need some milk 👌 and to chill down for a second.

Anyways I'm not the type to be serious or give speeches. I just spoke my opinion to be honest. When I look at this it's more like a rant.

I'm gonna update soon.
Bye lads. ✌️ ☮️