Chapter one The game

Phils POV

"I know!" Georgie shouted suddenly, "Let's play truth or dare!"

We were sitting in the family room of Dan and I's flat. By we I mean Kelsie, Jorja, Georgie, Dan and I. We were having a night in and, up to this point, we had been playing video games and eating junk food. Georgies request caught me off guard. What are we twelve year old girls?

"Are you drunk mate?" Dan asked, stifling his laughter.

"Yeah," I agreed, "what are we? Twelve year old girls."

"I just thought it would be fun," Georgie frowned.

The frown did it, "alright I'm in."

Georgie immediately perked up and the other three girls and Dan agreed, albeit a little reluctantly. We formed a circle and the game began.

"Jorja truth or dare?" Georgie asked.

"Truth," Jorja mumbled.

"Wimp," Georgie laughed, "okay. Would you ever snog a girl for money?"

Jorja made a face, "no way! I'm not lesbian!"

We all began laughing.

"Alright Kelsie truth or dare?" Jorja asked.

"Truth," Kelsie said.

"None of you are any fun!" Dan protested.

Jorja ignored him, "which one of your turtles is your favorite?"

"Archimedes," Kelsie smiled, "he just has such an awesome name."

"Alright Phil, truth or dare?" Kelsie asked, turning to face me.

"Like you really have to ask," I smirked, "dare!"

Almost immediately Jorja leaned towards Kelsie and whispered something in her ear. Kelsie's eyes went wide and she whispered back almost furiously. After a few minutes of a whispered argument Kelsie smiled, triumphantly.

"Alright Phil, you have Jorja to thank for this one," Jorja smiled, a little evilly, "I dare you and Dan to tell the interviewer tomorrow that you're dating and then you have to date for a full three months, making sure you're seen together in public. Plus you have to be seen kissing. Then when the three months are up you each have to find a girl and be seen with her in public, going out on dates and kissing. You then have to tell an interviewer that you were never dating and you don't even like each other."