Chapter 39 Telling the girls?

**Dan's POV**

"What are you going to tell people?"

I froze. What was I going to tell people, especially the girls, what was I going to tell the girls? Surely I couldn't tell them the truth. They'd think I was a freak, wouldn't they? Then again we are best friends- wait scratch that. We're siblings. I guess I should tell them. They have a right to know. I think they do anyway. Maybe they don't, but if I don't tell them I'll have to hide the pads and the pms. Oh gosh. They're already questioning where Phil and I were last week. Oh gosh, what do I do?

"Dan?"

"What?" I asked.

Mum laughed, "what are you going to tell people, the girls Mainly? Playlist live is in America next week. I believe you leave next Wednesday, correct?"

"Yeah," I sighed, "I don't know what to tell them mum. It's like I want to tell them the truth, but they would hate me."

"Dan they'd never hate you," Phil said, "you're like there big brother."

"I agree with Phil," my mum smiled, "and I think they should know so they aren't worrying."

"They already are, Jay," Phil said.

"How so?" She asked.

"They were calling all last week wanting to know what was up with Dan. I'm amazed none of them have come to our flat yet," Phil explained.

"I see," she sighed, "and what do you plan on doing Dan?"

"I guess," I mumbled, "I'm going to tell the girls."

A/N sorry its a short chapter, I kinda need to sleep but I can't, so what harm can updating do? Anyway in other news 3.07K WOOO!!!! Thank you guys so much you mean the world to me xx <3