Chapter 19

"You really think so?" Dan asked,

"I really do," Georgie mumbled.

"Well I don't," Kelsie frowned, "same sex couples are wrong and the only reason I went along with this disgusting dare is because Jorja threatened to pour a bucket of pink paint on my head."

"Oh."

That was all Dan and I managed. Our faces dropped, I'm sure, and we stared at Kelsie in surprise. Here was Kelsie, the girl that had always pushed Dan and I to be ourselves when the public began to criticize us for our "bromance", basically forcing us to well stay in the closet. I mean, sure, she didn't know that he was doing that, but she was doing it none the less. I looked at Dan and he looked crushed. I wrapped an arm around him casually and he snuggled into me. Kelsie raised her eyes up at this and I was worried she figured it out.

"You two aren't really dating are you?" Kelsie asked.

"No!" Dan and I both shouted.

I looked at Dan and I could tell he had more to say. I gave him a silent nod, nudging him to go on. He took the hint.

"Being gay is wrong," he began, "I would never affiliate myself with something so disgusting or immoral and I'm sure Phil feels the same way."

This time is was his turn to nudge me.

"Yeah," I agreed, "I like tits."

All the girls cracked up at this, including Dan and myself, but only because we knew how much of a lie that was. Once the laughter had died down we moved on. We plopped on the couch and put on a movie. It was Toy Story. Yeah, we put it in in an effort to get Kelsie focused on something else. I went into the kitchen with Dan and put a bag of popcorn in. After making three bags, we eat a lot ok, I poured the bags into separate bowls.

"Phil," Dan said, "can we talk before we go in the other room?"

"Yeah," I said, "what's up?"

"Do you think we should tell Georgie and Jorja?" He asked, "Since they didn't seem against our relationship."

"I think that we would be risking Kelsie finding out," I muttered, "I'm not saying they would tell her, but they could slip up and accidentally tell her, plus girls tell each other very thing. We already have to make sure we don't tell her. That seems like a bit too much pressure to put on them."

"I guess you're right," Dan sighed, "but what happens when the three months are up? We aren't going to break up, are we?"

"Not a chance," I smiled, "you're stuck with me, love. We just need to show Kelsie how in love we are and I'm sure she'll come around. In the end she wants us to be happy and we are happy."

Dan smiled and I planted a soft kiss on his lips. He responded by wrapping his hands around my kneck. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. The kiss was soft and sweet, but so full of love, I felt like I would burst at any second. I was just about to lick his lips and beg for entry when-

"What the hell!?"

Oh dear. Who has caught the boys? Is it Kelsie, Georgie, or Jorja and how will they react knowing their best friends are willingly kissing? Stay tuned for the next chapter, which should be out soon!! Xx