Chapter 28 Caught in the act

Phil's POV

I woke up and felt someone laying on top of me. I frowned, but then realized it was Dan and smiled. I looked around the room and saw the rest of the girls crashed all over the floor.
I looked and saw Georgie laying on top of Kelsie, who was asleep on the couch. What? Then I remembered what happened last night. We had had the girls over and played truth or dare, and gotten Kelsie and Georgie together. By 'we' I meant Dan and I. Yep, we were just that awesome. I shifted slightly, trying not to wake Dan, but failed miserably.

"Morning love," he smiled.

"Morning," I said.

He turned and faced me. I leaned down and pressed a rough kiss to his lips, seeing as we were so rudely interrupted the day before. Dan returned the kiss, full of passion, and licked my lips eagerly.
I chuckled softly, but allowed his tongue to explore my mouth. We went on like that for awhile. Our hands exploring each others bodies, eventually taking off one another's shirts. I was beginning to unbutton Dan's pants when I heard a loud cough. Shit! I forgot the girls were here. We pulled apart, blushing furiously, and looked up to see Georgie and Kelsie.

"Enjoying yourselves?" Kelsie asked, eyebrow raised.

"Erm, sorry guys," I muttered, "I sorta forgot you were here."

"Me too," Dan mumbled.

"We kind of figured that," Georgie laughed.

"It's not like we haven't seen you two kiss," I said.

"True," Georgie smiled, "but you haven't had the pleasure of seeing us undress one another or having a full blown make out session."

"Sorry," I sighed.

Of course, seeing as we were both shirtless and with our trousers unbuttoned, jorja had to wake up.

"Morning gu- why are you two half naked!?" She exclaimed, "I mean I know Dan likes to do that shit, but Phil. Explain now!"

"Let's just say you, very narrowly, missed a phan make out session," Kelsie smiled.

Jorja's face screwed up in disgust, "you mean you two were going to- in the middle of the living room? With us here?"

"What can we say mate," Dan laughed, "we sort of got caught up in the moment."

"I'm scarred for life," jorja muttered.

"At least you didn't see them undressing each other," Georgie pointed out.

"Yeah," jorja said, "but you two are gay, bisexual or whatever you are, it's not like you aren't going to do that eventually. As for me I'm straight so, not that I'm homophobic, it's a bit weirder for me."

I looked over at Georgie and Kelsie, who were now blushing furiously, and laughed. I didn't want to know what they were picturing. I imagined it was probably the two of them making out or even going further. Oh great now I am picturing it. I groaned loudly and all eyes turned on me.

"What's wrong Phil?" Dan asked.

"Just imagining Kelsie and Georgie doing what we just got caught doing," I mumbled.

If it were possible Georgie and Kelsie blushed even further. I laughed at their faces, but frowned looking at Dan. He was rubbing his lower abdomen and his face was contorted in pain. I instantly began thinking the worst. What if he was dying? What if he had some form of cancer? What if-

"Are you okay Darl?" I heard Georgie ask.

"Yeah, what's wrong love?" I asked, worriedly.

"It's nothing," he sighed, "I've been having pain like this on and off for the last couple months. It usually only lasts about a week and a half. It's nothing to worry about."

"Dan," I frowned, "this is serious. I'm going to go call the doctor."

"No Phil," Dan sighed, "you don't need to call anyone."

"Love please let me do this," I said, "if not for you then for me."

He gave me a reluctant head nod and I walked towards the phone. I looked on the fridge for the number of our doctor, Dr. Johanssen, and dialed the number.