Chapter 16 HE FRICKEN BIT ME!

Phil picked up a piece of spaghetti and put it in his mouth. He held the other end for me and I took it, placing it in my mouth. We chewed slowly, careful not to break the spaghetti. Finally after what seemed like an eternity our lips touched. We both closed our eyes and deepened the kiss. I could feel Phil's tongue licking my lips, but I kept them closed. A minute later I could feel pain go through my lip. I gasped and Phil took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I groaned as I realized what had happened. The little bastard bit me! I was about to pull away when I realized how amazing the kiss felt. I slipped my tongue along his and an epic battle of tongues commenced. We pulled away a few minutes later, panting and out of breath.

"That was- wow!" Phil smiled.

"It definitely was," I said, "but you're still in trouble for biting me."

"I'm sure I could get you to forgive me," he smirked.

"And how are you going to manage that?" I asked, eyebrows raised.

"How about we split a piece of chocolate truffle cake?" He asked.

(Bet you we're thinking something different)

"You're forgiven," I smiled, "now where is the cake?"

"Patience, Mr. five year old," Phil laughed.

I stuck my tongue out at him. A moment later Lia came to take our plates and we ordered our cake. After sharing our cake Phil paid the bill, much to my displeasure, and we walked out to our car, hand in hand. A few fangirls recognised us. We shared a few pecks here and there. Might as well give them a show, right? Once we were in the car I looked at Phil.

"Thank you for the most wonderful night ever," I smiled.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you," he laughed, "how's a movie sound when we get home?"

"If I'm with you," I murmered, "it sounds like a dream."

"Great," Phil smiled, "let's go home."

(A/N sorry it's been in Dan's POV for like half the book it just needs to be that way for the sake of the plot :* love you guys xx >•<)