Chapter 41 The last chapter

Phil's POV

1 week Later

"Phil, Dan wake up we're at the hotel!" Georgie, shouted.

I groaned and climbed out off my seat. I could see Dan climbing out of his and, noting that he was shirtless, I sent a wink his way. He smirked and grabbed a pair of clothes before disappearing into the bathroom. I grabbed my clothes and changed in the middle of the bus. Hey, what did I have to hide? Ha. After Dan came out of the bathroom we both grabbed our suitcases and walked out of the bus hand-in-hand.

"Whoa," I exclaimed, noting how dark it was, "what time is it?"

Kelsie checked her watch and said, "3 am."

"What time did you think it was?" Jorja chuckled.

"Morning," I muttered.

"Technically it is morning," Kelsie smirked.

"You know what I mean," I groaned and Georgie, Kelsie and jorja laughed.

"Come on everyone," Joe the bus diver said, stepping out of the bus. We nodded and followed him into the hotel.

It turned out that Dan and I were sharing a room as were Georgie and Kelsie, jorja had her own room. I definitely wasn't complaining. I followed Dan into the room and looked at the two beds. Dan looked at me and smirked. We were definitely sharing a bed tonight. I dumped my suitcase next to my bed and Dan did the same.

"Hey Dan?" I asked, stripping down to my boxers.

"Yeah Phil?"

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

Dan smiled, "as long as we get to cuddle."

I laughed and crawled into Dan's bed, snuggling into him. Dan turned on the TV and browsed the channels for a movie. The only movie we could find was P.s I love you, but it was cool. It was a pretty good movie and I was more focused on cuddling with my wonderful boyfriend. Halfway through the movie I turned to face Dan and I chuckled, seeing that he had turned to face me also. I changed my position so that I was sitting in front of him and leaned towards him. He met me half way and our lips collided with a feverish passion. This kiss was so different than other kisses. It was rougher and needier. I don't know how we went from cuddling to have a full out make out session, but here we were. I ran my hands under Dan's shirt feeling his amazing abs, before discarding his shirt on the ground. We were now both in our boxers and our tongues were in a heated battle. Our hands were roaming freely around each other's body. It felt amazing.

"Dan," I moaned loudly.

"I'm ready," Dan panted and I instantly knew what he meant.

"Are you off your period?" I asked, in between our kisses.

"Yes Phil. Now hurry."

I smirked into the kiss and put my hands on his boxers, preparing to go farther than we ever had before. Slipping his boxers off and throwing them onto the floor my eyes widened at his hard member, but they widened even further when I noticed his wet vagina. I couldn't wait to get into that. Even though I'm gay and the thought of being in any girls pants grossed me out the thought of being in Dan's vagina sounded like the most amazing thing in the world. Despite what most people thought I hadn't lost my virginity. Neither had Dan. Well, things were about to change. He pulled my boxers off and I pushed him down and got on top of him. I don't care what people thought. I was definitely topping tonight.

THE END

A/N
I apologise, but I have never written a sex scene and I don't plan on starting today. Sorry. I am also sorry that the last chapter was short, but I wanted it to be short but sweet. Hope it was okay.I might post a sequel depending what people want. If anyone is interested please comment and tell me. Thank you so much for everyone who has read my story. I apologize if it wasn't up to scratch, but I can only get better as I keep writing. I hope you have enjoyed it. Bye for now my snowflakes... I love you