Chapter 26 The breakup

A/N So I kinda forgot to put in the story line that Kelsie, Georgie and jorja are all Youtubers as well, also Kelsie has a boyfriend named Jacob... Sorry erm anyway enjoy

***Dans' POV***

"You what!?" I screamed.

"I-I like Georgie," she mumbled.

"What about Jacob?" Phil asked, "I thought you two were in love?"

"Oh, that reminds me," she smiled, "Jacob knows I'm lesbian too."

"Wait a sec," I said, "if he knows you're lesbian then why are you dating?"

"We aren't really dating," Kelsie explained, "it was my way of trying to show the YouTube community and my subscribers that I was straight, even though I'm not."

"When did you tell him?" Phil asked.

"I didn't. He kind of figured it out, just like my mum, by the way I was looking at Georgie. He confronted me and I freaked out thinking if he could put two and two together anyone could. Then he suggested that we start 'dating' so I would appear straight to the community ."

"Wow," was all I managed.

"Yeah," Kelsie sighed, "you, you, won't tell anyone, right?"

"I'm almost offended you felt the need to ask," Phil laughed, "almost."

"You know," I smiled, "I think I have a way to find out if Geogie likes you."

"And how would we do that?" Kelsie asked.

"How do you fancy another game of truth or dare?" I asked.

"Perfect," she smiled.

"But first," I said, "you and Jacob need to break up."

"Okay," Kelsie smiled, "shouldn't be too hard considering we aren't even together."

"I'll try and get the girls to come over tonight for another night in," Phil said, "as for you, Kelsie, go call Jacob and meet him somewhere so you can talk."

"Sir yes sir!" She saluted.

We laughed for awhile and then Kelsie left to call Jacob, leaving Phil and I to call the rest of the girls and put our plan into action.

Kelsie's POV (Different huh? lol)

My head was spinning as I entered Starbucks. So much had just happened, I could barely process it. I had told Dan and Phil that I was lesbian, I told them I liked Georgie, and now they were planning for everyone to hangout just to see if Georgie likes me back. Wow! I smiled as I saw Jacob waving me over to his table. I walked over and sat down, smiling nervously.

"Hey Kelsie," he smiled, "are you okay? You sounded nervous on the phone."

"I told Dan and Phil," I mumbled.

"Oh, Kelsie that's so great!" He said, "wait, how did they take it?"

"Wonderfully," I laughed, "especially since the two of them are together."

"I thought that was a dare," he frowned.

"It was, but they realized they were in love," I said.

"How romantic!" He moaned, "Did you tell them about Georgie?"

"Yeah, I did."

"And?" He asked, excitedly.

"They are calling all the girls in so that we can find out if she likes me," I grimaced, but his smile grew even wider.

"That is so great!" He said, "I guess that means we're 'breaking up' huh?"

"Yeah," I said, "I guess so."

"Well," he smiled, "I had a lot of fun fake dating you, but I am so happy that you finally are ready to be yourself. You better keep me updated on what happens!"

"But of course," I laughed.

We talked for awhile until Jacob had to go, apparently he had a girl friend that he liked and he wanted her to know he was available. I laughed at that. After saying our goodbyes I went back to my flat, waiting for Dan or Phil to call me and tell me the plans for tonight.