Chapter 37 Annoyed

Dan's POV

**Dan and Phil are back home now**

"I don't think I can do this Phil," I said, pacing.

"Love I know it's hard, but she needs to know and you need to rest," Phil sighed.

"I'm fine," I said, only to wince as pain rocketed through my, erm, lower region as well as my abdomen.

"You don't seem fine," Phil frowned, "come lay on the couch with me and I'll rub your stomach. How many more days do you have on your, um, till Mother Nature disappears?"

"Tomorrow should be the last," I smiled.

"Then why are you still cramping?" He asked,
"Well my ex girlfriend was usually done cramping after the 4th or 5th day."

I gave him a look and he quickly added, "I only know because she stopped complaining after then."

Phil looked at me surprisingly annoyed, maybe because I just brought up my ex girlfriend, Dan you idiot!

I just laughed a little and laid on the couch, my head in his lap. He placed his hand on my lower abdomen and begin to massage the skin. It felt so good!

"Thank you so much," I purred, "this feels amazing. As for your question, Dr. Mcall told me that some people have cramps their entire period. It just depends on the person. I guess I'm one of those people."

"Aw baby," he sighed, still looking quite annoyed, "I'm sorry. How are you feeling in the lower region?"

"It's better, but it still hurts," I said.

"I wish I could kiss it and make it better," Phil said, winking at me.

"Phil!" I gasped, then laughed a little. "Don't worry," I smirked, "you'll have plenty of time for that when I'm healed."

"I look forward to it," Phil said.

Phil continued to rub my stomach, but suddenly I remembered something.

"Phil, I have to go change my pad," I blushed. I'm still not used to saying that.

"Of course love."

We got up and I walked into the bathroom. I could hear the doorbell ringing. I grabbed a pad from under my sink and sat down on the toilet. I changed the pad, trying my best not to look at all the blood, and pulled my pants back up. I went back into the living room and saw my mum and Phil talking on the couch. I smiled and ran over to her, enveloping her in a hug.

A/N
Sorry this is a short chapter it's 11:53 pm and tomorrow I'm doing quite a lot of walking with one of my good friends, but thank you guys for being patent, thank you guys for being kind, welcome to my book... I'm insane love you my snowflakes xx