Chapter 15 Date time

He closed my door and slipped into the drivers seat. Why I'm letting that man drive is beyond me. As he drove we talked about random things; the time we played spin the Phil, how much I missed playing on the sims with Dil, the time Jorja got a banana stuck up her nose. Finally the topic turned towards our relationship and sexuality.

"So if I may ask," Phil started, "are you gay or bi?"

I hesitated. I had accepted my sexuality, but talking about it was a whole new ball game.

"I'm gay," I said finally.

Phil smiled, "me too."

"Really?" I smiled.

"Really," he replied.

"And how long have you, you know, known?" I asked.

"Well, I think I first started suspecting something when an old friend of mine and I kissed on a dare, but once I met you and starting getting to know you I knew for sure. How long have you known?" He asked.

"I've suspected since I met you the first time at Vidcon, (Yes I know Dan and Phil didn't meet at Vidcon but for the sake of the story just go with it!) but I confirmed my suspicions when we kissed today." I said.

"I see," he replied, "so what does this make us?"

"What do you want us to be?" I asked.

"Dan Howell," he took my hand in his leaving one hand on the wheel, " will you be my boyfriend?"

I squealed, excitedly, "absolutely!"

"Are you for real?" He asked, his voice much higher than usual.

"Absolutely," I laughed.

"Is that why you were crying earlier, because you thought I didn't like the kiss?" He asked.

"Yeah, why else would I have cried?"

"I thought you were disgusted by the fact that I kissed you," he mumbled.

"Oh Phily," I sighed, "I could never be disgusted by you, I love you!"

"I love you too Dan," Phil choked out, "I can't believe how long I've been waiting to say that."

I smiled at him and we drifted into a comfortable silence, arriving at the restaurant a few minutes later. We walked in and immediately eyes were on us, but it didn't matter. We were here with each other and that's all that mattered. A pretty waitress, her name tag read Lia, smiled and greeted us.

"Hello gentlemen," she smiled.

"Hello," Phil replied, "we have a reservation for howelter."

"Right this way," she said, leading us to a secluded room with only 3 tables.

All the tables were decorated with fresh flowers and 3 candles surrounding the vase. It was beautiful. We sat down and she handed us our menus.

"Can I get you gentlemen started with some drinks?" She asked.

"Yes," Phil said, "we'll have a bottle of white wine."

"Okay," she said, "I'll leave you two to look at your menus and I will be back in a moment with your wine."

We smiled in return. Once she was gone I looked at Phil and giggled. Ugh, what is it with me and giggling tonight!?

"What's so funny?" Phil smiled.

"Howelter?" I asked, laughing.

"I thought it was fitting," he said, "I'm sorry if I overstepped."

"No," I smiled, "I love it. It's so perfect."

Phil beamed, for the umpteenth time tonight.

"Gosh I want to kiss you," he murmured.

"Then kiss me," I said.

"What if the waitress sees?"

"People already know we are dating, don't you think they expect us to kiss?" I said.

Phil didn't reply, instead he leaned in with his eyes closed. I returned the gesture, meeting him half way. The kiss was sweet and gentle, but the sparks were flying. After a minute or so I heard Lia walk into the room. We broke apart quickly and looked up to see a smirking Lia.

"Here's your wine sir's," she said putting two glasses on the table and filling them with wine, "and for the record I think you guys are the cutest couple ever. I've shipped Phan since the beginning."

I smiled at her comment, "thank you. It's nice to know we have support."

She nodded her head, "you definitely do. Now, are you two ready to order?"

We nodded our heads, ordering a large plate of spaghetti. Yes we were going to share, don't give me that crap. Once Lia had left Phil and I had a casual conversation, while sipping our wine. When dinner came we put our napkins in our laps and began eating. About half way through the meal Phil looked up at me, rasing his eyebrows.

"Oh dear," I said, "what do you have planned?"

"You've seen Lady and the Tramp, right?" He asked, eyebrows raising again.

"You aren't serious," I laughed.

"I'm dead serious," he said.

"Oh, what the hell. Let's try it."

Yay Dan and Phil are together and I wrote a longer chapter for once!! YAY!! Plot twist Dan sleeps with lia omfg lol jks but how will Dan and Phil's friends react?! DUN DUN DUN !