Chapter 20 The long awaited chapter

Dans' POV

"What the hell!?"

Phil and I froze, before quickly pulling away. We turned to see Georgie standing in the door frame, her mouth wide open and her eyes wide.

"I-I was j-just coming to see about the p-popcorn," she stammered, "w-what just happened?"

"Georgie," Phil said, "will you take this to Kelsie and jorja? After that come back in here and we'll talk.

"Um, yeah ok," she mumbled.

She grabbed the bowls of popcorn and walked into the living room. Phil and I stared at each other, unsure of what else to do. Would Georgie tell Kelsie and jorja? Would she be disgusted? She had said that she thought we would make a cute couple, but that was when she didn't know we were a couple. How would she react now? Before I had a chance to get to freaked out, Georgie walked back into the room.

"Alright," she smiled, "explain. Now."

I looked at Phil, silently asking for permission to tell Georgie. Phil gave my hand a squeeze, silently telling me to tell Georgie. Okay, here we go.

"Georgie," I said, "Phil and I are really dating."

George's eyes widened and she began to jump up and down, clapping like a little girl.

"This is so great!" She cheered, "When did this happen, though?"

"Yesterday," Phil blushed.

"What happened yesterday?" Georgie asked, excitedly.

"Phil and I kissed," I mumbled, "and we both liked it. Then he took me out to an amazing dinner and we might have kissed a little more."

"AW-"

I put a hand to Georgie's mouth, "quiet before Kelsie finds out."

"Sorry," Georgie mumbled, "but this is so great!"

"Ir is isn't it?" Phil sighed, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Of course that got Georgie going. I slapped her upside the head, sending her a glare for being so girlie. With the conversation over the three of us walked back into the living room to watch the movie. Once the movie was over the girls decided to leave. I hugged each of them, muttering a quick, 'don't tell Kelsie' in Georgie's ear. Once they were gone I drooped my shoulders and let a few tears escape my eyes. Phil came and enveloped me in a hug.

"Shhh, boobear what's wrong?" He asked, softly.

"It's just Kelsie," I mumbled.

"What about her?"

"It just hurts knowing we can't tell her and she made me feel so disgusting. For a moment I really thought I was a bad guy for being gay," I said.

"Oh boobear," Phil sighed, "I felt the same way. I felt as though I was committing the worst crime in the world, but it's not a crime it's love."

"I love you Phil."

"I love you too boobear."