Chapter 2 The interveiw

"WHAT!?" Dan and I screamed at the same time.

"There is no way I'm doing that!" I shouted.

"You have to mate, it's a dare," Kelsie smirked.

I gulped loudly and looked over at Dan, well, Dan,what are we going to do?"

"I guess," Dan mumbled, "we are going to be boyfriends."

***Next Day At Interview***

"I can't believe you're making us do this," I muttered.

"Yeah, you know we're not gay!" Dan groaned.

All the girls did was laugh as Dan and I were ushered onto the stage.

"Hello boys," a pretty young, brunette smiled, "I'm Lucy and I'll be your interviewer today."

We both smiled and replied with a, "Hi Lucy!" We sat down on the couch and the interview began. It was a typical interview and I really don't feel like boring you with the details. Of course, eventually the dreaded question had to come up.

"So," Lucy smiled, "what about relationships?"

Jorja smiled smiled from backstage

"Well," I gulped, "I actually am in a relationship."

"As am I," Dan said, quietly.

"Oooh and who are the lucky ladies?" Lucy asked, leaning forward.

I laughed a little, "who said they were girls?"

A loud gasp came from the audience and I could tell Lucy was trying to compose herself also.

"I see," she finally managed, "and who are the lucky lads?"

I looked at Dan and he held out his hand. I took it and snuggled in closer to him, trying to ignore the fact that it felt so right! The audience seemed to realize what we were trying to portray and began screaming.

"PHAN FOREVER!"

"YOU GUYS ARE THE PERFECT COUPLE!"

"THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!"

I looked at Dan, who was beaming at the reaction, and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. I knew we would eventually start to get hate, but right now everything felt so perfect. Wait you can't think that way Phil You are straight! Yeah about as straight as a circle. I frowned. You see, ever since I was 14 I've been questioning my sexuality. Ever since Josh. I shrug the memory back. Josh was one of my friends back at Holmes Chapel. One night we were playing truth or dare with a group of friends and we were dared to kiss. The kiss had been so amazing. It just felt right. Ever since then I've been trying to find a girl that would make me feel that way, but instead I found Dan. I bit my lip. If Dan ever knew that I was developing feelings for him.. I shuddered at the thought.