Chapter 29 Doctors

***Phone Conversation***
*still Phils POV*

"Dr. Johanssen's office. How may I help you," one of the nurses, I think it was Julie, asked.

"Hi this is Phil Lester," I said, "I would like to make an appointment for my boyfriend, Dan Howell. He hasn't been feeling well, apparently for awhile now."

"Alright, and what are his symptoms?"

"He's been having abdominal pain for about a week and a half out of every month. Apparently it's been going on for a few months now." I said.

"I see, anything else?" She asked.

"Any other symptoms?" I asked Dan.

"Um, yeah," he frowned, "usually around that time I get a lot more tired and I have a lot of migraines."

"So that's where those were coming from," Georgie exclaimed.

"Yes," I said into the phone, "during that week and a half he experiences fatigue and migraines."

"Alright, I have an opining tomorrow morning at 10," she said.

"That's perfect," I said, "see you then."

"Sounds good," she smiled, "goodbye Phil."

I put the phone back on the counter and walked over to the couch.

"Well?" Dan asked.

"Tomorrow at 10," I said.

"Okay," he said, biting his lip, "will you come with me Phil?"

"'Course boobear, I wouldn't miss it for the world," I said.

"Thanks Phil," he smiled.

"Any time love," I said, before planting a soft kiss to his lips.

***The next day***

"Come on Dan," I said, "we need to leave for the doctors."

"I don't want to Phil," he mumbled.

"Why love?" I asked.

"I just..erm..-"

"You're scared aren't you love?" I said.

"No! Well, m-maybe a little," he said looking at the floor, "it's just, what if they find something wrong, like really wrong?"

"Dan I'm sure that there is nothing seriously wrong, maybe you just pulled a muscle," I said, even though I knew that wouldn't explain the migraines or fatigue.

"Maybe," he said, uncertainly.

I grabbed his hand, reassuringly, and walked with him to the car. We got in the car and drove to the doctors. It was a short drive, but it was quiet. Dan was too nervous to attempt to make conversation and, even though I wouldn't admit it, I was too. When we arrived at the doctor's office I had to force him out of the car. We walked into Dr. Johanssen's office, still in silence. Dan sat down in one of the chairs and I walked up to the counter.

"Hello," I smiled, "My boyfriend, Dan Howell, has an appointment today at ten."

"Of course," she smiled, "take a seat and one of the nurses will be with you in a moment."

"Thank you," I said and took a seat next to Dan.

I placed a reassuring hand on his thigh, which was currently bobbing up and down. He gave me a weak smile and I placed a kiss on his forehead. We sat there, my hand on Dan's thigh, in a comfortable silence. After a few moments one of the nurses, Alice, called us back.

"Good morning Dan," she smiled, "would you like Phil to come in with you today?"

"Yes please," Dan said.

"Okay, follow me."

She led us over to a scale and Dan stepped on it.

"76," she smiled, "same as always Dan, Someday you have to tell me your secret."

"It's called having a high metabolism," Dan laughed.

Alice laughed too, "I'll keep that in mind. Now go into room 3 and I'll be there in a moment to take your blood pressure."

Dan nodded and I followed him into the room. Dan sat on the patient chair or bed. I'm not really sure what those things are called. Anyway he sat on the thing and started kicking his legs back and forth. After a few minutes of twiddling our thumbs Alice walked in with the blood pressure machine.

"Ready Dan?"

"Yeah," Dan said, "but I hate these things. They get all tight and hurt my arm."

"Don't worry it will be over in a moment," she laughed.

She slipped the blood pressure cup onto Dan's arm and started the machine. Dan tensed slightly as the cup began to tighten, but soon relaxed. Mostly because I held his hand, though. The machine beeped, a moment later, and Alice read it to Dan and I.

"134 over 91," she said, "someone's nervous."

Yeah, she knows Dan a little too much. Let's just say we've had our fair amount of injuries and, by now, she knows that Dan's blood pressure is always spot on, unless he's nervous.

"I can't help but be a little nervous," Dan muttered, "for all I know I could be dying."

"I highly doubt that," she laughed, "you look far too healthy to be dying."

"Doesn't help in the slightest," Dan smiled, "but thanks for trying."

"You are most welcome," she said.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door. It opened, revealing Dr. Johanssen.

"Mind if I interrupt the party?" She asked.

"Sorry Lilly," Alice mumbled, "these boys are just so darn distracting."

"Don't I know it," she smiled.

Alice swiftly left the room. Leaving only Dr. Johanssen, Dan, and I. She sat on a stool in the room and put the chart down.

A/N
OMFG SERIOUSLY?!? 1.34k READS?!? YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! I lOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3 also I hope you enjoyed the chapter