Chapter 4 Dinner

Dans POV

"What are you making for dinner Phil?" I asked, while lazing on the couch.

We had gotten back to our flat a few hours ago and I was enjoying being lazy, while Phil was preparing dinner.

"Spaghetti," Phil smiled.

He has such a cute smile. Wait, what the heck! No. Bad Dan. You're straight. I don't know when I started feeling this way towards Phil. It must have been back when we made the first philisnotonfire but I had done my best to put the thoughts in the back of my mind because one thing was for sure, Phil was straight. And so are you, you idiot. I sighed, annoyed with my thoughts. Instead I focused my attention on Phil.

"Do you need any help?" I asked.

"Yes, actually, you can set the table," Phil said.

I pouted, "but I wanna cook!"

"Now, Dan," Phil said, with his hands on his hips, "dinner is almost ready and I don't want to have to order take out because you burnt the spaghetti."

"Fine," I muttered, sticking my tongue out at him.

I set the table carefully, not wanting to break any plates. I lit the three candles that were placed in the middle of the table and smiled. It looked so romantic and, now that Phil and I were "dating", maybe it would be.

"Dinner is ready darling,"Phil said, putting two plates of spaghetti and garlic bread on the table.