Chapter 21 Haha i will let you think About that

Okay so I am going to skip a month. If anyone wants a couple chapters done that are based on that month like, say, one chapter per week, so four chapters, please leave a comment or message me. Thanks and I hope you continue to enjoy the story x

***1 Month Later***

Still Dans' POV

"I did not lose!" Georgie yelled, "You cheated."
"I did not cheat!" Jorja argued.
"Did too!"
"Did not!"
"Did too!"
"Did n-"
"Will you just shut up!" I groaned.
"But-"
"No but," Kelsie sighed, "just have a rematch."
"Fine," they both muttered.
If you're wondering what were doing I suppose I should tell you. We're having random competitions to see who can do the most of stuff. We do it one on one and the other three are the judges. We've had who can cut up the most carrots, who can say the most words in a minute, and who can do the most push ups. Currently that was what Georgie and jorja were arguing over. Jorja won after Georgie fell one their 29th push up, but Georgie said she only fell because Jorja knocked her over. Of course jorja said she didn't and Kelsie, Phil, and I hadn't seen anything like that happen, so Georgie didn't have much of a leg to stand on. After another round of push ups, which jorja once again won much to Georgie's displeasure, the girls decided it was time to take a break and just talk.
"I saw that photo of you and Phil kissing on the news," Kelsie said, a mixture of disgust and humour on her face.
"Did you now?" Phils, who's lap I was currently cuddled into, smiled. "Was it believable enough for you?"
"Believable enough," Jorja smirked, "it was almost too believable. Are you sure you two weren't enjoying that kiss, even a little bit?"
Georgie gave us a knowing look and Phil, along with myself, blushed.
"Not at all mate," I smiled, "it was like kissing a brother. Although, I don't have a brother so I can't really say what that's like."
"What about you Phil?" Jorja asked, "Did you enjoy the kiss?"
Phil smirked and I mentally prepared for his answer, "Oh yeah jorja, but I didn't enjoy it near as much as the sex that followed."
I couldn't help it, especially with the look on jorja and kelsie's faces. I burst out laughing. Georgie and Phil were quick to join in. Once I had, somewhat, calmed down I looked over at Kelsie. She had a look of disgust on his face and I suddenly felt very dirty. Phil must of sensed this because he placed his arms around me and looked at Kelsie.
"Kelsie," he said, "you know that was a joke, right?"
"I know it was," Kelsie muttered, his jaw clenched, "but that doesn't mean it is appropriate to make such disgusting jokes."
"How was it disgusting, Kelsie?" Georgie asked, a confused look on her face.
"Because!" Kelsie yelled, whoa that was new, "gay sex is a filthy thing and the fact that they joked about it so casually is absolutely wrong."
"Kelsie, mate, calm down. It was only a joke," jorja muttered.
"Well, it wasn't funny," Kelsie sneered, "now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to my flat."
"Why?" I asked.
"Because of had enough of this fag related conversation. Good bye."
She walked out of the room and slammed the door loudly. All of us just stared at each other, not really sure what had just happened. Why was Kelsie acting this way? Wasn't she the one who said to always be yourself? What the heck was going on? My head was hurting from all these thoughts and I brought my hands up to it. The silence was awkward and I don't think anyone knew what to do.
Finally Phil spoke up, "so, erm, who wants a beer?"
Immediately all our hands went up and we were all laughing. I followed Phil into the kitchen to help him with the beers and if a few sweet kisses were shared that was just a bonus.