Chapter 18 Sandwhich

Phil's POV

I opened my eyes the next morning to see my beautiful boyfriend sleeping soundly. Yes, we fell alseep on the couch again. I smiled. I can't believe he's finally my boyfriend; my real boyfriend. I got up carefully, trying to keep from waking Dan, and walked into the kitchen. I made breakfast slowly, enjoying the peace fullness of the flat. When I was finishing cooking the last two pancakes, I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

"Morning love," Dan whispered.

"Morning gorgeous," I murmured.

I took the last two pancakes off the stove and slipped them onto our plates. Dan pressed a soft kiss to my ear and I chuckled, softly.

"As much as I would love for this to continue our food is getting cold," I said.

"Fine," Dan muttered, "but you owe."

"And I'll gladly pay up," I said, pressing a kiss to his forhead.

We walked over to the table and began eating.

"So," I said, "what's on the schedule for today?"

"The girls called," Dan said, "they'll be over in about an hour."

I nodded my head. We ate quickly, sneaking glances at one another, and then went to our rooms to change into fresh clothes.

***1 Hour Later***

*Ding Dong*

Still Phil's POV

I walked over to the door and looked to see who it was. Jorja, Kelsie, and Georgie were standing there waiting for the door to be opened. I opened it and the girls hurried in.

"Heyyy, I'm hungry," Georgie said.

I laughed, "of course you are. You know where the fridge is."

Georgie nodded her head and ran to the fridge. The other girls chuckled and Dan walked into the room.

"Hello girls," he said, placing his arms around my waist once again. I leaned my head into the crook of his neck and placed a few soft kisses on him.

"It seems like the fake dating is going really well," Kelsie chuckled.

"You could say that," I mumbled.

"We're just trying to stay in character at all times so we don't slip up," Dan smiled.

I smiled too, and stepped out of his grasp reluctantly. Thank God I have such an amazing boyfriend who knows what to say in akward situations.

"That's a good idea," Jorja said, "we wouldn't want the public to get suspicious."

"Yeah," Georgie, who was now back with a sandwhich, agreed, "although it's almost a pity you aren't really dating."

"W-what?" I asked, shocked.

"It's just you guys would make such a cute couple," she blushed.

"You really think so?" Dan asked, cautiously.

I knew what he was doing. He was trying to figure out how the other girls would react if they were going out. I suppose I wanted to know too, but I felt slightly afraid of what the answer would be. I saw Georgie open her mouth to answer and I mentally prepared for the worst.

300 reads!!!! Woo you guys are the best xx