Chapter 24 Kelsie want's to talk?!

*** Still Phil's POV***

I woke up the next morning to my phone going off. Groaning, I was about to press ignore, when I noticed who was calling. Kelsie.

"Hello?" I asked, putting the phone to my ear.

"Phil," she mumbled, "I'm ready to talk."

I was speechless. Kelsie was ready to talk? She sounded so nervous and worried that I was almost afraid of what she was going to tell me. Was she going to bash Dan and I more for our love, although she didn't know our love was real yet? Thoughts were swirling around my head and suddenly I heard a loud sigh on the other end of the line.

"Phil?" she asked, quietly.

"R-really?" I stammered.

"Y-yeah," she said.

"Great," I smiled, "do you want to come over? Dan is here too, is that okay?"

"It's fine," she sighed, "I'll be over soon."

"Okay," I said, "I'll see you later."

I put the phone down and walked into the kitchen. I smiled as I saw Dan and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his ear and he let out a soft moan. He turned to capture my lips in a kiss, but I stepped backwards.

"Did I do something wrong, love?" He frowned.

"Not at all," I smiled, "it's just I don't want to start something we can't finish."

"Why couldn't we finish it?" He wined

"Because I just got a call from Kelsie. She said she's ready to talk and she's on her way over."

"Oh okay wonderful!," Dan smiled, "we should probably have breakfast ready for everyone."

I nodded and Dan and I set to work making eggs and bacon. Of course we had to restart the bacon after Dan somehow managed to burn it. I laughed as Dan frowned over the burnt bacon.
He really didn't know how to cook and I thought it was adorable. Once we finished breakfast we put all our food on our coffee table, along with some tea, and turned the tv on. Not even a moment later the doorbell rang. I let out a nervous breath and went to answer the door. This is it, I'm about to find out what's wrong with Kelsie. I opened the door and Kelsie gave me a nervous smile.

"Hey," I mumbled, "come on in. We have breakfast on the coffee table."

"T-thanks," she said.

"No problem," smiled, "I'm just happy you're ready to talk."

We sat at the coffee table and enjoyed our breakfast. We kept the conversation light at first, not wanting to ruin breakfast. We talked about all of our funny moments on on YouTube. Like the time Jim Chapman revealed Zalfie, the time Dan broke the camera lends, and so many memories at vidcon, but eventually we finished our breakfast. I put the plates in the kitchen and walked back into the living room. I sat down, nervously, and waited for Kelsie to begin.

"So, um, I suppose I've been a little prejudiced lately," she started, "and I believe you guys deserve an explanation."

"Yeah," I muttered, "I believe we do to."

"Well, you should know that I'm really not against gay couple," she said.

"Could've fooled me," Dan sighed.

"I know," Kelsie said, "and I'm sorry. I just... I don't know. By the way I know you two are together, for real."

"H-how did you know?" I asked.

"Come on," Kelsie rolled her eyes, "it's so obvious. The way you look at each other, hug, and kiss. Love just radiates off of you."

"And are you okay with us?" Dan asked, "Or do you hate us now?"

"I would never hate you," Kelsie said, "if I did I would be a huge hypocrite."

She had whispered the last part, but Dan and I heard her. Our eyes widened in shock. She didn't mean? No, she couldn't be.

"Kelsie," I whispered, "are you-"

"Yes Phil," she said, "I'm lesbian, gay, homosexual whatever you want to call it."

"B-but you were the one bashing us for being gay," Dan said, "why'd you do that if you're gay?"

"Because," Kelsie frowned, "when I was 15 I told one of my friends I was lesbian. She told me I was a disgusting person who deserved to die, and never spoke to me again. Ever since I've been absolutely disgusted with myself and whenever someone brings up the topic of gays I bash it so that I don't have to think about the fact that I am one and start to hate myself again."

"Oh Kelsie," I sighed, "I'm so sorry."

"Yeah that's really tough mate," Dan said, "I can't imagine if one of you girls hated us because we were gay, but then again that's kind of how I felt when you started bashing us."

"I really am sorry about that," Kelsie sighed, "I just hate it so much. I feel dirty and disgusting, but I can't help who I am attracted to."

"That's what you have to keep telling yourself mate," I smiled, "you can't help who you are attracted to and if some jerk tells you you're disgusting then they aren't really your friend."

"Very true," she smiled.

"Who else knows you're lesbian?" Dan asked.

"Well, that one exfriend and you two," she mumbled.

"What about your family?" I asked.

"They, erm, they don't know," she said.

I looked at her in shock. I couldn't believe she would trust us with something she hadn't even trusted her own family with.

"You know you should tell them," Dan said.

"Have you told your parents about you two?" Kelsie asked, eyebrows raised.

"Well," I said, "my mum knew that I had a crush on Dan, but she doesn't know we are officially dating."

"Likewise," Dan smiled.

"I'll make you two a deal," Kelsie said, "I'll call my mum right now and tell her if you two call your mums and tell them you are really together."

Dan and I looked into each others eyes and smiled.

"Deal," we said together.

We dialed our mums numbers and put them on speaker, figuring we could talk to both at once.

A/N
DUN DUN DUN CLIFFHANGER don't kill me XD
600 reads! Wow you guys are amazing!!!
How do you think their parents will react!? Anyway I will probs update in about 2 days cause you know fricken writers block FML bye!!! >•<