Chapter 23

"Dan!" I called.

Dan walked into the living room, Georgie hot on his trail. I laughed at how much Georgie looked like a lost puppy dog.

"Hey love," he smiled, "how was your visit with Kelsie?"

"Strange," I muttered.

"What do you mean?" Georgie frowned.

"Something is definitely wrong with Kelsie," I said.

"How do you know that?" Dan asked.

"I asked her why she was so sensitive to the whole 'gay' topic and she started crying and told me to leave. She said she could talk about it right now." I said.

"That is strange," Dan muttered.

"What should we do?" Georgie asked.

"I think the only thing we can do is give Kelsie some space and let her come to us when she's ready," I mumbled.

Dan and Georgie agreed with me and we spent the rest of the day joking around and playing video games. At 8 p.m. Georgie left to go back to her flat and Dan and I settled down to watch a movie. We watched Titanic, one of my favorites. As it got to the sex scene I looked at Dan and licked my lips hungrily.

"What's on your mind Phil?" Dan chuckled.

"This," I mumbled, crashing my lips onto his.

The kiss was rougher and more passionate than a lot of the previous kisses we had shared.
Up until now we had been slightly cautious. Tongues tangled here and there, but our hands remained in each others hair. With this kiss our hand began to explore other aspects of each others body, slowly at first but with increasing desire.
I ran my hands along Dans' amazing abs, slipping my hands under his shirt after a minute.
Dan let out a soft moan and I smirked, satisfied. Our tongues were mingled in a passionate battle. Dans' hands slipped under my shirt and now it was my turn to moan. I began to unbutton his shirt slowly and, after finishing the last button, I yanked it off of him.
He responded by pulling my shirt over my head, quickly returning to the kiss. As our hands roamed each others bodies and our tongues were engaged in an epic battle of love.
After who knows how long we pulled apart panting, not quite being ready to take it any further.
I looked at Dan and noted that he had a look of pure love in his eyes. By the look on his face I imagine I did too.

"That was incredible Phil," he murmured in my ear.

"Dan," I groaned, "please."

"What?" He asked, getting up from the couch and pulling his shirt on.

"When you talk in my ear it just, it turns me on," I blushed.

"Oh really?" He smirked, taking a step closer to me.

"Yes," I muttered, "but if you even think about torturing me now, I swear I won't kiss you for a month."

"That would be punishing you as well, love," Dan pointed out.

"Yeah, but if it would punish you it would be worth it," I smirked, "plus we should be getting to bed.

"Fine," he whined, "but when we have more time I expect some fun."

"And you'll have it love," I said.

Dan clapped his hands in an excited fashion. I watched as he pressed a soft kiss to my lips, mumbled a quick "good night love", and walked out of the room.
I smiled and, picking up my shirt, I walked into my bedroom. As soon as my bed hit the pillow I was fast asleep.